Chelsea vs Internazionale

BlueLion.

Damn. I cant imagine the feeling lost to them. Moreover to Inter, our ex-coach's club.

We all dont know yet either Carlo will change his tactics and maybe he got a new strategies to defeat em. But I really hope Chelsea will win today, though my feeling keep saying it is 50-50 to win.

And today game will be more tough and challenging than before at San Siro.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really not convinced that Carvalho has any more pace than Alex......

He has no agility and he is slow in the head too. eto'o could ghost past him at any moment and score, john terry's lack of pace and agility is bad enough.

Edited by Badboy

Tension grows!!! Come on Chelsea!!!! KTBFFH

Chelsea are expected to line up in the following 4-3-2-1 formation:

22 Ross Turnbull

2 Branislav Ivanovic

33 Alex

26 John Terry ©

18 Yury Zhirkov

13 Michael Ballack

12 John Mikel Obi

8 Frank Lampard

39 Nicolas Anelka

15 Florent Malouda

11 Didier Drogba

chelseafc.com

Alex starts:D!

i can't see jose' losing this.

Come on dude, do you support Chelsea or what? We are definitely going to lose if all fans are going to act like this tonight -.-. You are going to jinx it this way.

Come on dude, do you support Chelsea or what? We are definitely going to lose if all fans are going to act like this tonight -.-. You are going to jinx it this way.

agreed, stop playing devil's advocate.

i hope we win and i shall support the team as usual, but as explained in previous posts i have a bad feeling about the game.

This is the fans chance to give Jose a propar goodbye seeing as he was just booted away and that was that.Even though ages ago still aww.Hopfully be a happy for us more then him!!

Come on Chels! Dont do crazy things and waste chances! And not concede as quikcly as we did last tim.

And hopfully a ref who if its a pen will give us it rather then have people after going 'Oh it should've been a pen blah blah'

Edited by Laylabelle