Chelsea vs Internazionale

BlueLion.

He would but Guus can come one day.

At least we can focus on the league now and the FA cup to go for the double. Out of the Cl then, I would've been more angry if we actually played well in the game and didn't go through, but we didn't and that's the simple fact. The players had no inspiration at all and were more or less scared. Add that to the incredibly dodgey decisions from the officials and we were never going to win that game.

Best thing now is win the League and the FA Cup...all while Man Utd and Arsenal get knocked out of CL!! blue%20scalf.gifblue%20scalf.gif

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THE ONLY 4 GUYS ON THE FIELD, THAT WHERE REALLY Chelsea PLAYER WHERE MIKEL, TERRY, MALOUDA, ALEX.

1.Terry fought his tooth to his nails till the last second.

2.Mikel wasn't at Fault at all, he intercepted well, read the game well, but if you're being let alone in the midfield like HIM, after BOLLOCKS was replaced by joey... than you CANT do ANYTHING... he has played again FOUR INTER Plaeyers at times, esecially the last 30 min... so GREAT Performance from HIM... Remember the first half, when all players where sticking to the Game Plan... he was tremendous, blocking 3 shots on Goal, and intercepting at least 4 passes from Inter...

3. Malouda, looked like the only thread in our offensive...

4. Alex, despite his fault, for the offside Trap, did some nice tacklings...

and the CL cant break my heart any more... if it wasnst for the financial aspect of this competition i would love to see Chelsea boykott this fucking Competition... why? Its clear they dont want us there...

Liverpool phantom-goal

platinis celebration after ManBoo lift the trophy in moscow

4 fucking penalties against barca

1 penalty against inter in the 1st leg

2 fucking penalties as clear as you want yesterday

so i just wanna win the league... the carling cup has become more desired by me to be honest than this fucking cup... where are these great winners of this competition?

Marseille?

Porto?

Amsterdam?

Turin?

Dortumnd?

red star belgrad?

Nottingham Forest?

Villa?

Hamburg?

the only one, which could maintain top in europe after winning this competition are Real, Bayern, Barcelona and ManBoo and this only cause they've the backing of the UEFA... so FUCK this cup, as long as were getting money from it... i dont have to win it...

its better to get kicked out this early than have another heartbreak in a later stage...

Edited by Clevemayer

Disagree with Mourinho saying his was the better team . He might have been the better tactician, but Chelsea were the better team.

These two legs were lost mainly through dodgy refereeing decisions, in Italy and SW6 and down to the absence of Cech, Essien, and Ashley Cole. Three blatant penalties denied. It was a close thing as close as half the width of a bar (Drogbas freekick) , and a referee who has the bottle to blow for stonewall penalties. Mourinho was lucky.

Inter played much better than we are. TBH. They deserved to go through and we don't! Carlo in new season will be have chance to bring new players and i hope they bring some new quality and fresh air to the squad. We should back to 4-4-2 tactic , Anelka can't play on the wing because he's not a winger (!!) and Drogba in some games need partner up front. Jose never lose at SB so it's not suprise he don't lose last night. I hope lad will show better performance in PL matches and they lead us to victory.

Disagree with Mourinho saying his was the better team . He might have been the better tactician, but Chelsea were the better team.

These two legs were lost mainly through dodgy refereeing decisions, in Italy and SW6 and down to the absence of Cech, Essien, and Ashley Cole. Three blatant penalties denied. It was a close thing as close as half the width of a bar (Drogbas freekick) , and a referee who has the bottle to blow for stonewall penalties. Mourinho was lucky.

I have to agree, we did not play well on the night. And Inter's spoiling tactics worked (some of the play acting last night was oscar worthy). However how different things could have been had we been given one of the 2 absolute nailed on penalties last night and the one nailed on penalty in the first leg?

Also Drogba's sending off was unbelievable, the guy was (again) all over Drogba's back trying to pull him back and because Drogba stayed up and the Inter Defender went down Drogba accidently stood on him while catching his balance. Dissapointed (but not suprised) to see Sky's edited version of the event this morning showing it from the moment Drogba catches him which makes it looks worse completely cutting the bit before where Drogba is manhandled and then tries to catch his balance.

I have to agree, we did not play well on the night. And Inter's spoiling tactics worked (some of the play acting last night was oscar worthy). However how different things could have been had we been given one of the 2 absolute nailed on penalties last night and the one nailed on penalty in the first leg?

Also Drogba's sending off was unbelievable, the guy was (again) all over Drogba's back trying to pull him back and because Drogba stayed up and the Inter Defender went down Drogba accidently stood on him while catching his balance. Dissapointed (but not suprised) to see Sky's edited version of the event this morning showing it from the moment Drogba catches him which makes it looks worse completely cutting the bit before where Drogba is manhandled and then tries to catch his balance.

Definitely. We always seem to have play against 12 men when in Europe. I dont think it's paranoid, delusional, but UEFA have a bias towards Chelseas opponents since Abramovichs inception.

Also Drogba's sending off was unbelievable, the guy was (again) all over Drogba's back trying to pull him back and because Drogba stayed up and the Inter Defender went down Drogba accidently stood on him while catching his balance.

That and the Samuel putting his arms around Drogba in the first half should of been pens.

It was Drogba vs Lucio and Samuel all night, Anelka offered no support and rarly looked interested.

i really felt sorry for drogba last night ...he was always double marked often unfairly by two very physical cbs

sent out to do a hatchet job on him ...he got no protection from the officials but even more disappointing very

little support from anelka ,lamps and ballack..

time to move on ....as some have said WE HAVE A GREAT MANAGER ....support him and look forward not back

The better team went through in the end, FACT. We had a decent spell of offensive play 10 mins before half time and 10 mins after, other than that, Inter bossed the game tactically, more so in the 2nd half.

Anelka was awful, he didnt offer any support to Drogba and didnt look interested. Malouda was lively, his turn and shot that was blocked by Samuel was world class.

Joe Cole looked lost when he came on, in the second half it almost seemed as if people didnt know where they were playing or what they were doing.

Yes, we should have had 2-3 penalties, but this is Chelsea in Europe, we dont get F**k all. There are so many if's and but's, what if the penalty had been given in the first leg which would have been followed up by a red card, what if Drogba had got the penalty for being rugby tackled last night, what if we had scored just before half time during out spell of pressure.

In some ways we were unlucky, in others, we just wernt good enough. After Inter's goal, CA just stood on the touch line looking lost, reminded me of Avram Grant.

The Atmosphere was shite as well. WEST STAND WEST STAND GIVE US A SONG!!!!!!

There is a lot of analysis going on after last nights game, and that is to be expected. I am seeing a lot of reactions from Chelsea fans (not on here though) saying that Ancelotti has to go. Ancelotti is suffering from our squad at the moment, and i hope that is sorted come the summer. When you take out top players like Ashley Cole, Cech, Bosingwa and Essien you are taking some real quality options away from us. That means our bench is going to be lacking in options: Carvalho, Bruma, Belletti, J.Cole, Kalou and Sturridge. Not exactly inspiring options if truth be told. I would have prefered Sturridge to have come on myself who has energy and determination, but for some reason Ancelotti has really moved away from the youngsters in recent weeks even though i think Kakuta, Matic and Sturridge in particular will offer to us more than what we are getting at the moment.

Inter closed us right down last night and we had no-one who can open the door for us when that happens, no-one unpredictable. No winger who will run at defenders quickly and create fast openings. What we see is slow build ups and balls played into crowded boxes. Hopefully last night was a wake up call for Chelsea. We can still now go on and win the premiership and hopefully we will.

There is a lot of analysis going on after last nights game, and that is to be expected. I am seeing a lot of reactions from Chelsea fans (not on here though) saying that Ancelotti has to go. Ancelotti is suffering from our squad at the moment, and i hope that is sorted come the summer. When you take out top players like Ashley Cole, Cech, Bosingwa and Essien you are taking some real quality options away from us. That means our bench is going to be lacking in options: Carvalho, Bruma, Belletti, J.Cole, Kalou and Sturridge. Not exactly inspiring options if truth be told. I would have prefered Sturridge to have come on myself who has energy and determination, but for some reason Ancelotti has really moved away from the youngsters in recent weeks even though i think Kakuta, Matic and Sturridge in particular will offer to us more than what we are getting at the moment.

Inter closed us right down last night and we had no-one who can open the door for us when that happens, no-one unpredictable. No winger who will run at defenders quickly and create fast openings. What we see is slow build ups and balls played into crowded boxes. Hopefully last night was a wake up call for Chelsea. We can still now go on and win the premiership and hopefully we will.

Totally agree with everything there Esk, Ancelotti needs to bring in his own players and build his own team. At the minute we have quite a few players out and our squad is light. We are still in the title race and FA Cup semi's. Lets think positive, we just need certain players to step up to the mark (Anelka namely) and get a good fun of form during the business end of the season.

That JoseTheGod guy may be talking crap but he's got some points.

"Chelsea should have the league title in the bag now"

Can anyone disagree,Manu were playing without defenders for a couple of weeks and even lost 3-0 to Fulham yet here they are one point above us.

I'm not asking for AC's head but he's clearly not doing something well,we lost all our unbeaten records at home and in Europe...

simply not good enough for club stature such as Chelsea FC

That JoseTheGod guy may be talking crap but he's got some points.

"Chelsea should have the league title in the bag now"

Can anyone disagree,Manu were playing without defenders for a couple of weeks and even lost 3-0 to Fulham yet here they are one point above us.

I'm not asking for AC's head but he's clearly not doing something well,we lost all our unbeaten records at home and in Europe...

simply not good enough for club stature such as Chelsea FC

I would say that since the injuries to key players, mainly Ashley Cole and Essien we do not have the resources to be running away with the league. Unfair to blame Carlo, especially as we are still in with a very good shout of winning the league still..

I would say that since the injuries to key players, mainly Ashley Cole and Essien we do not have the resources to be running away with the league. Unfair to blame Carlo, especially as we are still in with a very good shout of winning the league still..

We're not the only side to have suffered because of injuries although it looks like it affects us more.

Look at Arsenal who lost their best played and despite being laughable against top sides had the consistency against the weaker teams and IMO have the most chances of winning the EPL.

We had quality replacements for both Ashley and Essien(YZ18 and Mikel) but something is just not clicking for us and I wouldn't bet that something isn't Carlos tactics.

Edited by Kostas