Chelsea vs Internazionale

BlueLion.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone see Moulda conference/interview the other day?When asked who he wanted us to play next he simpley replied 'we're not through yet' though in more words. Which is true but still postive thinking!!! But guess taking it one game at time/nothing for granted etc

Cant see Inter just collasping and rolling over like Ac Mlian and Porto did.Dont give a shit if we play boring football.Long as we focus,dont do crazy things,play like today and just get that goal! Score first all good they score first then we could be very very screwed

Come on Chels!!!

Paolo didnt play too badly today, so its either him or Yuri to play LB as we REALLY dont want Flo playing there, we need a performance like vs West Ham from him.

Alex, I hope, will retain his place at CB.

It will pretty much be the same starting line up as today with LB being the only position that could alter, I would like to see Joe Cole get game time, all be it from the bench I presume as I dont see CA dropping Anelka or Malouda.

This I feel is going to be one of them classic European nights we all love at the bridge, all standing up, singing until are voices go. WE CAN DO IT.

I have a really bad feeling about this game and i don't like it. I so badly want us to go through but i just think it will be a draw. I even had two dreams in one night a couple of days ago that we got to 1-1 and just couldn't get that second goal. Please reasure me that we can go through.

cech ivanovic alex terry zhirkov mikel ballack lampard j.cole malouda drogba ......

i hope that will be our formation on tuesday and that will be 3 changes from the usual start up line

alex instead of carvahlo not just because his more solidity and physical strenght defensively because he always looks like scoring in corners and free kicks also he can score like he did against liverpool last season ...

zhirkov because obviously we need malouda upfront and zhirkov is better than feriera ......

finally joe cole simply because since we switched back to the 4 3 3 system anelka plays like shit i cant even remeber him scoring or assisting or even making one good assist or shot so we have two opyions either joe cole or kalou .... kalou can be a very good impact sub as well as anelka but j.cole is not the same if there is any chance j.cole is gonna have a good match its only if he starts .....and having anelka and kalou on the bench means that whneever you feel danger you can enter those two and for sure they will have some impact ......

cech ivanovic alex terry zhirkov mikel ballack lampard j.cole malouda drogba ......

i hope that will be our formation on tuesday and that will be 3 changes from the usual start up line

alex instead of carvahlo not just because his more solidity and physical strenght defensively because he always looks like scoring in corners and free kicks also he can score like he did against liverpool last season ...

zhirkov because obviously we need malouda upfront and zhirkov is better than feriera ......

finally joe cole simply because since we switched back to the 4 3 3 system anelka plays like shit i cant even remeber him scoring or assisting or even making one good assist or shot so we have two opyions either joe cole or kalou .... kalou can be a very good impact sub as well as anelka but j.cole is not the same if there is any chance j.cole is gonna have a good match its only if he starts .....and having anelka and kalou on the bench means that whneever you feel danger you can enter those two and for sure they will have some impact ......

Paolo didnt play too badly today, so its either him or Yuri to play LB as we REALLY dont want Flo playing there, we need a performance like vs West Ham from him.

Alex, I hope, will retain his place at CB.

It will pretty much be the same starting line up as today with LB being the only position that could alter, I would like to see Joe Cole get game time, all be it from the bench I presume as I dont see CA dropping Anelka or Malouda.

This I feel is going to be one of them classic European nights we all love at the bridge, all standing up, singing until are voices go. WE CAN DO IT.

'He did very well, worked for the team, did fantastic assists for goals and I hope that he will play like today on Tuesday. He won't play left-back,' Ancelotti smiled.

From the post-match reaction against west ham, so you guys don't need to worry about Malouda at Left-back ;).

Nervous of this one, as am fully aware that this could be the end of the road for us in this competition for this year, if we don't put in a good performance. Saying that I'm very excited too and can't wait to get behind the lads on Tuesday.

KTBFFH :blue scalf: