Chelsea vs West Ham

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the East for this one :(

But hopfully be a good game and hopfully Turnbull prove me and other doubters wrong and be amazing..but dont feel confident at the minute!.Ahhhhhh

Though if our defence do go crazy and let in goals that we can make up for it by scoring back lol.

Come on Chels!!

Edited by Laylabelle

Chelsea-v-West-Ham-001.jpg

Subs from Taylor, Zhirkov, Deco, Matic, Bruma, Belletti, J Cole, Hutchinson, Sturridge, Kakuta, Borini

Doubtful Hutchinson (match fitness)

Injured Carvalho (groin, 16 Mar), Cech (calf, 27 Mar), Hilário (groin, 27 Mar), Essien (knee, Apr), A Cole (ankle, May), Bosingwa (knee, Aug)

Suspended None

Form guide LWLWDW

Disciplinary record Y40 R4

Leading scorer Drogba 19

West Ham

Subs from Kurucz, Stech, Daprela, Collison, Dyer, Mido, McCarthy, Ilan, Stanislas, Nouble, Spence

Doubtful Collison, Stanislas (both match fitness)

Injured Ilunga (calf, 20 Mar), Noble (arm, 20 Mar), Faubert (hamstring, Apr), Boa Morte (knee, Aug), Hines (knee, Aug), Davenport (leg, unknown)

Suspended Da Costa (first of three)

Form guide LLWWLD

Disciplinary record Y51 R3

Leading scorer Cole 9

have faith in ross itll be 2-1 i recon 2for drogs 1 for diamanti I really wanted to be at the game tomorrow but hard times are upon gutted lucky for me i just seen virtualseason.net have listed the game best 3 quid i spend a month ill be sure to sing away while staring at my 15in monitor dreaming i was there the title is ours aint no stopping us... i hopebiggrin.gif

Edited by chelseanottingham

Looking forward to this one as I missed West Ham away. Think it will be a good atmosphere down in MH Lower. Obviously the match against Inter will be on our minds, but we need to concentrate and produce a win tomorrow.

Come on you blues, I know you won't disappoint. :blue scalf:

I'll even take a draw,as long as no-one is injured.

We cannot take a draw on this game. United are two points clear. We need to win this game, get back on top and put the pressure on them against Fulham. We need to be within two points of them by the time we play Pompey and the only way i think that will happen is if we win every game from now until then.

Chelsea are expected to line up in the following 4-3-3 Formation (Daily Mail):

22. Turnbull

02. Ivanovic

33. Alex

26. Terry

18. Zhirkov

12. Mikel

08. Lampard

13. Ballack

39. Anelka

11. Drogba

15. Malouda

Prediction: Chelsea 2-0 West Ham, Lampard to score 1st

Turnbull, I'm hoping, will not let us down. He's come to a big club with ambitions to be our number one. This is his first opportunity to impress and I'm sure he will take it. Best of luck to him.

Whats up fellas (and ladies of course).

New member here and i go by the name of Blue_Soldier (soldier of the Blue Army for those who dont understand the choice of the name :lol:) as you can see. Just wanted to say that i love the site and i appreciate the hard work by those who made the website.

I'm confident that the men on the field will send WHU back home with 0 points. I just hope that Malouda keeps on playing in that midfield role on the left. I've always felt that one the key reasons of those defeats against Everton, Inter and Man City is because our midfield is just too slow with Mikel, Ballack and Lamps. With Malouda in midfield we have a player with speed and creativity who can take on a man but is also hard working.

I just hope Ancelotti sees that too and will choose for the obvious back four Ivanovic, Alex, Terry and Zhirkov. In midfield Lampard, Mikel and Malouda. And the attacking three Anelka, Drogba and Joe Cole.

IMO Joe Cole should be given the chance to start like 5 full games in a row just so he can get that rythem back in his game. It's very hard for a player, who was out for 10 months, to get back to his best without playing many matches in a row and never the full 90 minutes. Ancelotti keeps on saying that he is very important and that he is a genius but his game time doesnt really reflects his game time. I strongly feel that Joey is the guy we need when things arent going our way. He is the only one who can create something in that final third, something we have been really lacking this season (creativity in the final third). Chelsea should definitly buy at least one more player with that creativity, someone like Rafael Van der Vaart who is just rotting on the bench at Real.

Thats all i have to say for now. I hope there are people out there who get what i mean :D.

Edited by Blue_Soldier

Chelsea are expected to line up in the following 4-3-2-1 formation:

22 Ross Turnbull

2 Branislav Ivanovic

26 John Terry ©

33 Alex

19 Paulo Ferreira

13 Michael Ballack

12 John Mikel Obi

8 Frank Lampard

15 Florent Malouda

39 Nicolas Anelka

11 Didier Drogba.

Substitutes: 30 Rhys Taylor, 18 Yury Zhirkov, 43 Jeffrey Bruma, 10 Joe Cole, 20 Deco, 21 Salomon Kalou, 23 Daniel Sturridge.