Chelsea vs West Ham

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

malouda was not marked well.........i hardly see his market at all!!!

For me i think it is more about the confidence him and the lads are going to get out of the game going into the champions league clash.

First game of the season that I didn't watch it looks like we played well.

Can't blame Turnbull for the goal.

To think that a few days ago some were saying in some threads that we should get rid of Malouda..:whistling:

Jose Mourinho once famously said that Paulo Ferreira is the type of player who'll give you a 7/10 performance every game consistently...

If I may dare add, Branislav Ivanovic is the type of player who'lll give you a 8/10 performance every game consistently..

Mikel was at fault for Scotty's goal, he was 5 yards ahead of him, with all other spammers marked, in the middle of nowhere.. but he puts in such a brilliant performance game after game that I really find it hard to criticise him..

The commentator said he'd have Scotty over Mikel in his Chelsea 11.. but I beg to differ..

Also the fans to be most pissed at not having kept a clean sheet must be ours but i don't mind giving one up to ex players we all loved as long as those goals count for little in the result..

Malouda has been one of the most consistent performers of the season and I'd like to see Malouda win the POTY and Iva get the players POTY..

I know drogba has been immense but he doesn't really need it, well that is harsh but it would be disheartening to see either of Malouda or Iva's efforts go unappreciated..

I bet fucking Bendtner scores a last minute fluke shin-roll that goes in after a deflection off Myhill that cannons into Bullard's bollocks and lobs Zayatte who was the covering defender.

you just fucking jinxed hullfainthv9.gif

Arsenal they piss you off...but we won :D

Good performance.Espically in the second half! Moulda play like that every game!! And Alex defintly has made a huge differnce at the back

But yeh Parkers goal dont think anyone could've stopped that.Looked like going over then dipped.Good goal tbh..and it didnt cost us horrah!

So werid at the staduim with no sound system at all!

Edited by Laylabelle

ALEX MUST START vs Inter God he just has to now, we look so much more stronger with him there, it's confidence in his abilities I think but damn I love him.

@Laylabelle: yeah! wtf is going on...only 1 telly working and no sound!

Crowd was rubbish today, I think we did a lowly carefree once in Shed Upper :(

Ah well though

Good performance today though, solid win even if we conceded it was a fantastic shot

and when we were cheering "there's only one Ross Turnball" near the end etc. fucking greatl ol

Back from the match, a superb performance by the lads, especially in the second half. Thought Turnbull was OK, even a chant for him was started - We've Got Ross Turnbull, We've Got Ross Turnbull etc.. To all those who have said there's no atmosphere at Home Games, I think we excelled ourselves today, absolutely brilliant, and there was still singing at the end. All in all a very satisfying afternoon. So refreshing to see us back on form again, hope we can keep the momentum going for Inter on Tuesday.

When went to Man City 2 weeks ago that screen wasnt working.Hadnt been for ages till then so dont know if been broken for other games but kinda crazy lol.Weeks to fix it.At City was glad it didnt work lol didnt have to see the score every time saw the board but the whole 'get there early see the game', like last week doesnt really work when the screen broke!

The lack of sound though..no blue is the colour/liquadator that was just so bizare!

And bloody Earls Court choas that was even more bizare.God knows what was going on there! One escaltor broken sent everything crazy..good ole London Underground :D

Watching the highlights awwww happy days!!