Chelsea vs West Ham

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This has all of a sudden turned into a must win game. With United winning on Saturday and having a two point gap we can't really afford to drop any points.

On paper it should be an easy 3 points but games are not played on paper. West Ham are fighting for their lives and i think it will be a tough game. Still think we will be to strong for them and will take the three points and hope Fulham do us a favour by getting something from their game with United.

Yes this has turned into a must win game, that is for sure. We need to be able to keep our noses in front. These games against West Ham though can prove to be unpredictable. Also not to sure how our injury situation is looking. I am pretty sure Deco is going to be available for this one, but not sure on anyone else. I am sure Ancelotti will continue with Ferreira at left back if Zhirkov is still out.... still could be a tricky game.

To be honest, i find it difficult to concentrate on this game with our game against Inter coming up next week (although i know, this game is a must-win and maybe even more important!):rolleyes:.

Not winning this would be suicide in the title race, i really think Carletto should keep the Inter tie of out of the equation while making the starting XI for this one..

Prediction: Chelsea 2 - 1 West Ham

Lampard, Drogba.

Not winning this would be suicide in the title race, i really think Carletto should keep the Inter tie of out of the equation while making the starting XI for this one..

emo3.gif

Agree with you 100%

FOR FUCK SAKE - ROSS TURNBALL will be in goal vs west ham because hilario is injured

Chelsea FC

Carvalho also won't play

SHIT!! Just saw that on the Chelsea website. I'm shitting myself that he will be in goal against Inter more than West Ham though.

Well that is just typical isn't it, we can never just have 1 injured keeper we always have to have 2!!!!

Hopefully Turnbull will be up for it, and Rhys Taylor on the bench....

We are having a tough spell of injuries at the moment and hopefully we can get through it OK..