Remembering Robben

Yes but we sold him and got malouda. Ok Malouda is no Robben quality wise but he is a very good player and he stay's fit for most of the season. If we kept Robben, Malouda would have limited game time leading him to leaving.

but think of using Robben as an impact sub ...coming on after 60 mins ....

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but think of using Robben as an impact sub ...coming on after 60 mins ....

Knowing dutch people he will get very angry being an impact sub. I think stoch can give us that verve down the wing he is probably just as fast as robben plus he is a very good crosser of the ball. We have seen kakuta and stoch come on late in premier league games against stoke and wolves and they have given the opposition defenders the complete run around. This is the golden generation of Chelsea youth, our young players are fantastic and romans investment in youth is looking really good.

Edited by Badboy

Knowing dutch people he will get very angry being an impact sub. I think stoch can give us that verve down the wing he is probably just as fast as robben plus he is a very good crosser of the ball. We have seen kakuta and stoch come on late in premier league games against stoke and wolves and they have given the opposition defenders the complete run around. This is the golden generation of Chelsea youth, our young players are fantastic and romans investment in youth is looking really good.

thats my big hope as well

• 2 years later...

Great player, big ego, pretty damn selfish too

No to mention he has a temper. He has been in fights with a few Bayern players, has he not? Ribery and Muller come to mind.

As you said, great player but he is very predictable. His game plan seems to be composed of running at defenders and cutting in to shoot with his left.

No to mention he has a temper. He has been in fights with a few Bayern players, has he not? Ribery and Muller come to mind.

As you said, great player but he is very predictable. His game plan seems to be composed of running at defenders and cutting in to shoot with his left.

And Lahm.

Agree completely mate, predictability has always been the weakness of the Robbery duo. But lately he has been helping out with the defense quite a lot.

And Lahm.

Agree completely mate, predictability has always been the weakness of the Robbery duo. But lately he has been helping out with the defense quite a lot.

Who could pick a fight with Lahm besides Robben and Ballack? I really like Lahm, as I do Bayern. He was good at tracking back under José but he seemed to have forgotten how to do that after he left Chelsea.

Jesus Christ, what dont Ballsack and Robben have in common? :D

Apparently everything is all good now, but Ribery is no different in my opinion

The difference is that if Ballack done that to Lahm, Lahm would not have stood back up! :D

Ballack still believes he is the rightful Captain of Germany.

The difference is that if Ballack done that to Lahm, Lahm would not have stood back up! :D

Ballack still believes he is the rightful Captain of Germany.

Indeed, Lahm does lack physique :(

Ballsacks days in the NT are over and he has to accept that.

Ballack basically had a failed career imo.

I don't think so. He has won more trophys than most. I'm sure many are envious of his success. He is no Franz Beckenbauer or Gerd Muller, but still successful.

I don't think so. He has won more trophys than most. I'm sure many are envious of his success. He is no Franz Beckenbauer or Gerd Muller, but still successful.

He led his team to the final of the world cup and euro and failed twice, plus he made it to champions league final with leverkusen and chelsea, and also failed

He led his team to the final of the world cup and euro and failed twice, plus he made it to champions league final with leverkusen and chelsea, and also failed

Don't Domestic titles count anymore?

disrepecting one of Germanys truly great players,,, failed to reach 100 caps only through injury