test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BlueLion.

Chelsea Vs Newcastle

Started by BlueLion.,

281 posts in this topic
I believe so....he got a yellow in the last game and reached the limit for a one game suspension :unsure:

He's suspended for the FA Cup game, the ban is not immediate.

Newcastle have good players, but as a team they are fucking hopeless. Derby almost done them at st james' and wigan beat them yesterday after they put in another miserable performance. They are shite. Even with 10 injuries, we'll probably do em.

Any team that can get held at home and almost beat by Derby are in big trouble.

They are in a total mess at the moment and we have a good record against them at Stamford Bridge in any case.

3-0 to us.

COME ON Chelsea!!!! LETS FUCKING THRASH THEM

Anyone have strean???

If you have sopcast then ive been told its on...

Sport Channel 2 / SopCast (1011)

YES TV / SopCast (30017 or 22508)

:smiliecap1:

Chelsea (from): Cech, Hilario, Belletti, Ferreira, Alex, Ben-Haim, J Cole, Essien, Sidwell, Kalou, Shevchenko, Mikel, Sinclair, Wright-Phillips, Pizarro, Ballack.

i would go with a 4-3-2-1

.................Cech....................

Belletti...Alex...Essien...Beh Haim

...Sidwell...Mikel...Ballack.....

SWP...........................J Cole

...............Sheva.....................

Subs Hilario, Ferreria, Sinclair, Pizarro, Kalou

this formation would give us width to attack Newcastle but also the depth and experience to deal with Viduka and Smith. Essien in the middle with Alex because he has played there well in the past. Ben Haim as LB as he is the only player capable of filling this role. Sidwell because his a good holding player and Ballack to boss midfield. Sheva above Kalou cos, if his going to come good.... nows the time!

reckon we'll do it 3-1

Sheva

J Cole

Ballack

I predict we win 1-0 ... Our past results with Newcastle haven't been more than 2 goal games, so I think it won't be 3-5 or something like that.

I've heard Cech and Shevchenko are being dropped from the team and Grant has given Ballack the captain's armband until Lampard returns.

ifyouplaytalben haimatleft back hewillgetcreamedby millner,orduff,leavehimonthe bench andpullessien backto center half,andwhyisnt bridgedownt to play hesten timesbetterthan cole

I've heard Cech and Shevchenko are being dropped from the team and Grant has given Ballack the captain's armband until Lampard returns.

seriously??

surely the next person to be captain has to be Essien?!?

ifyouplaytalben haimatleft back hewillgetcreamedby millner,orduff,leavehimonthe bench andpullessien backto center half,andwhyisnt bridgedownt to play hesten timesbetterthan cole

Please use your spacebar more often :)

Chelsea are expected to line up in a 4-3-3 formation as follows:

40 Hilario

35 Juliano Belletti

33 Alex

22 Tal Ben-Haim

18 Wayne Bridge

5 Michael Essien

12 John Mikel Obi

13 Michael Ballack ©

24 Shaun Wright-Phillips

21 Salomon Kalou

10 Joe Cole

Subs: 30 Rhys Taylor, 20 Paulo Ferreira, 9 Steve Sidwell, 17 Scott Sinclair, 14 Claudio Pizarro.

Newcastle are expected to line up in a 4-3-3 formation as follows:

Given; Beye, Taylor, Cacapa, and'Zogbia; Butt, Faye, Smith ©; Milner, Martins, Duff.

Subs: Harper, Rozehnal, Emre, Viduka, Owen.

Petr Cech and Andriy Shevchenko are absent through injury so Hilario returns in goal and Salomon Kalou will spearhead the attack.

Carlo Cudicini's rib injury means a place on the bench for our 17-year-old Wales Under 21 international keeper Rhys Taylor.

Shaun Wright-Phillips returns on the right wing with Joe Cole on the left. Wayne Bridge, Juliano Belletti and Tal Ben-Haim come into the defence and Michael Ballack captains.

This should be a convincing win. I'm expecting a win. Newcastle in recent years have been shit at the Bridge, and they're not doing very well under Sam Allardyce at the moment.

Prediction: Chelsea 1-0 Newcastle

Hmmm very interesting that Ballack is our captain. He definetly has the qualities but i would give captaincy to Joe.