Chelsea vs Stoke

BlueLion.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We should play Paulo at LB from now on, has been pretty solid today. Kalou again showed how shit of a striker he is, however on the wing he was effective. Good performance overall, glad we got the win.

Just back from the game.Good result and performance..lets repeat it for the rest of the season.Alex made a huge diffence! And good to see JT getting a goal :D shame Joe Cole didnt come on :( he made no subs though, differnt but hey.Wembly here we come!

Hey Up.:)

A STOKEY here, in peace.

Well done today, the best team,on the day, won.

I feel that this match was played in the true spirit of the game, not dirty, no diving or cheating from either side, just a proper football match.

The Ref didn't have much to do, which is a good thing.

I felt a bit sorry for Tommy Sorrensen (our goalie), because your goals came from deflections off our defenders, but hey, that's football.

We didn't make many chances at all.

All the best for the rest of your cup-run, & the rest of your season.

PLEASE don't let ARSEnal & their whinging froggy manager win the League!!!

Took me fucking 2 hours to get back from the game in what should have been a 45 minute journey because of traffic. Oh well, good performance and great result.

I thought Alex was amazing, think he should be JT's partner from now on. But i am so pleased for JT! The crowd got behind him as usual and i was in the corner he came running up to when he scored. Was brilliant. Love the man so much. JT, there is only one England captain.

Overall the team performance was good i thought, coped very well with Delap's long throws, especailly Alex. Patient build up play, didn't try to force the issue with Stoke getting men behind the ball. I thought Paulo was playe well at left-back. Kalou as usual was Kalouless. Drogba and Anelka never stopped trying. the rest did well.

Que sera, sera. Whatever will be, will be. Were going to Wembley. Que sera, sera.

Just back from the game, and I think we more than made up for what went on last week. Very pleased with the result and am confident that we will go all the way to Wembley. Pleased that JT scored, and feel we really got behind him which was a good feeling. :blue scalf:

Spot on Rocket88, felt the same about the game. Fair Play, good behaviour of all the lads, full physical football.

Soerensen and Wilkinson were absoloutly fantastic for you today.

Thank you, discoviolente.

Hey Up.:)

A STOKEY here, in peace.

Well done today, the best team,on the day, won.

I feel that this match was played in the true spirit of the game, not dirty, no diving or cheating from either side, just a proper football match.

The Ref didn't have much to do, which is a good thing.

I felt a bit sorry for Tommy Sorrensen (our goalie), because your goals came from deflections off our defenders, but hey, that's football.

We didn't make many chances at all.

All the best for the rest of your cup-run, & the rest of your season.

PLEASE don't let ARSEnal & their whinging froggy manager win the League!!!

Welcome to talkchelsea mate :)

It was a great game wasn't it. Both teams went out to get the win. I thought use played very well myself. Use came close to scoring a couple of times aswell.

Everyone there is photos of the game in the FA Cup Photo thread:

High Quality Photos Here

Welcome to talkchelsea mate :)

It was a great game wasn't it. Both teams went out to get the win. I thought use played very well myself. Use came close to scoring a couple of times aswell.

Everyone there is photos of the game in the FA Cup Photo thread:

High Quality Photos Here

Would have been a GREAT GAME if WE won 2-0!!!!!!:)

We had one cleared of the line!!!!! My heart was in my mouth!!!!

But, yes, both teams went for it. Unfortunaley (sp) for us , we were out-played.

We've got a great team that battles like f**k , but we are missing a midfield that can hold the ball up & pass.

All the best in the rest of your endevours, & Thank You for the welcome.

This will probably be my last post on here, because I only joined up because of the Chelsea V STOKE match.

Ya don't seem a bad bunch, a bit like us.:)

Best Regards,

Deck from STOKE.

And this match shows us why Alex should partner up with JT, rock solid back line, with a full back (Paulo) playing at full back.

READ times report ,,,their journo ranked alex at 5 joint lowest with mikel ...like southgate I had him my MOM..

guess I know nothing