Chelsea vs Man City

BlueLion.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

r because JT had fucked the mother of his child, was pretty sickening. If that's their idea of 'supporting' their captain then they seriously need to take a look at themselves. Fucking embarrassing.

We think it's his child but after reading what she's like..who bloody knows

Press gana have a field day with headlines and articles...the joy!

Ahhhhhhhh just gets worse Arsenal won 3 point gap!Scum prob win tommrow and Man U win the Carling Cup just to make it all complete!

Edited by Laylabelle

"I do think all the controversy is affecting Terry. I saw him struggle against Everton, he got away with two massive mistakes against Wolves and he was all over the place against Inter. There's obviously a lot going on in his head "

Paul Merson, Skysports.

That pretty much says it all :wacko:, he can add City to that list after today.

Edited by Blueboy

"I do think all the controversy is affecting Terry. I saw him struggle against Everton, he got away with two massive mistakes against Wolves and he was all over the place against Inter. There's obviously a lot going on in his head "

Paul Merson, Skysports.

That pretty much says it all :wacko:, he can add City to that list after today.

Defintly.Gives the press their headlines as well.Dont think they have helped at all dragging it on and on differnt articles on the same thing just worded differnt. And now Bridge has quit England as well..the whole calling for him to quit cant be good.

They make a lot of money through this JT-Bridge affair. While in the mean time you would expect Ashley Cole to attract all the attention. Apparently it doesn't bother the media when you are banging with other women outside your marriage, as long as it doens't include WAGs of (former)teammates <_<.

At least Cole has the time to recover from all this media shite and when he gets back the moaning about his affair and his divorce will all be over (unless Cheryl is going to sell a crappy interview to The Sun or something :wank2:)

Edited by Blueboy

By the way, i think Term X has a point with his FA Cup banter. Not that i agree with him, but if would definitely be a disappointment if we'd only won the FA Cup at the end of the season! Although i don't want to sound spoilt :P

The one thing im worried about is arsenal. Use might all have a laugh but they won there game against stoke. They are now 3 points behind us, With possibly the easiest draw until the end of the season.

There remaining games:

Burnley

Hull

West Ham

Birmingham

Wolves

Spurs

Wigan

Manc City

Blackburn

Fulham

Now for me looking at there last games. They have a few hard games. But with a bit of luck on there side, they could easily win all them games. This is going to be very hard to win this title from here on.

But for now we are top of the league!

Carefree.

A list of complaints :

- there is 4 of us against 1 Tevez and he still scores ? Mikel's backwards header to nowhere was bad , John Terry and Ricardo Carvalho ( two world class defenders ) being unable to stop the isolated Tevez was worse , Hilario being beaten by a barely moving football was the worst.

- John Obi Mikel once again , your one on one with Bellamy , do something ! Dont just stand there and let Bellamy get a run on you and allow him to get a shot away ! Could you imagine Michael Essien or anything holding midfielder for any top side in the world allowing Craig Bellamy to do this ?

- Oh Mike Dean , if only you were the ref at the San Siro. In a challenge that was almost identitcal ( if not even less clear cut ) as the one Kalou suffered at the San Siro , Belletti received his marching orders and a penalty was awarded to City. Im not gonna rant about consistency in refereeing but Ancelotti must be cursing the football Gods ( aka Blatter and Platini ) that his side seemingly dont get the same decisions as other teams.

- Ok , Ballack's second yellow is indeed a yellow card , but his first yellow was for him pointing out that it was Chelsea's corner when indeed it should have been Chelsea's corner after Given saved from Drogba. For seeing something that the referee and linesmen didnt , Mr.Ballack was booked...tremendous.

- Hilario , Carvalho , Terry , Mikel , Ballack and Anelka all poor. At the end of the game , while trying to look at the bright side I figured at least Ballack cant play against Stoke so there's a silver lining in every cloud. Carvalho aint the player he once was , a string of uncharacteristic performances this season show that , Anelka is bang out of form at the moment and Hilario today lived up to his nickname " hilarious "

- Drogba cant carry the team single handedly.

The one thing im worried about is arsenal. Use might all have a laugh but they won there game against stoke. They are now 3 points behind us, With possibly the easiest draw until the end of the season.

There remaining games:

Burnley

Hull

West Ham

Birmingham

Wolves

Spurs

Wigan

Manc City

Blackburn

Fulham

Now for me looking at there last games. They have a few hard games. But with a bit of luck on there side, they could easily win all them games. This is going to be very hard to win this title from here on.

But for now we are top of the league!

Carefree.

West Ham is the bogey team of Arsenal, so maybe the Hammers could get result against them. Besides, Arsenal always find it difficult to play against physical strong sides, like Birmingham, Wigan & Blackburn.

Despite, on paper, Spurs & City being the only 'tough' opponents for them, you shouldn't underestimate the power of relegationteams. We had a difficult match at times against wolves, we drew with Birmingham and Hull, we lost to Wigan (although with nine men in the end..) and we had a difficult season opening match against Hull also.

Ofcourse it looks easy, certainly compared to our games with the likes of Liverpool & United etc.

We will win the league, come on you bluesblue%20scalf.gif