Wolves vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good start by the lad Bruma. Looked promising if you ask me.

Wolves made it tough for us, but Drogba, what would you say ? Amazing, absolute legend, this bulldozer of a striker. Rooney, the finished article ? My ass.

Watched the Everton game...thanks for that toffees..brilliant display there as well.

I don't like the way carlo makes 1 sub and thats it, he could of put in kakuta in the last 10 mins to have a run at them. Take a player off who will start against inter like malouda and put in gael who will not play until a reserve game. Players like rafael david ngog denilson are getting games for other teams when they are not even in the same level as gael. All im asking for is for gael to get 10 mins here and their !

Not long got back from the game, Drogba's second goal was class what a ball from Cech all the defenders jumped on him.

Anyone know who bulldog is?

JT had a message on his shirt at the end saying get well soon bulldog.

Not long got back from the game, Drogba's second goal was class what a ball from Cech all the defenders jumped on him.

Anyone know who bulldog is?

JT had a message on his shirt at the end saying get well soon bulldog.

I think he's one of the staff called Frank something.

He's usually at the reserve matches but wasn't there on Monday so it would make sense for it to be him.

edit: It's Frank Steer - you would probably recognise him if you saw him, had a heart operation.

Edited by Shed Head

I think he's one of the staff called Frank something.

He's usually at the reserve matches but wasn't there on Monday so it would make sense for it to be him.

edit: It's Frank Steer - you would probably recognise him if you saw him, had a heart operation.

wonderd what that was about, props.