Wolves vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well we have the time to prepare for this game, so hopefully we can use the time wisely and should produce the right result. Manure play Everton at Goodison Park, so let's hope Everton do the same to Manure what they did to us.

where you not the one that was going on about wednesday after we beat cardiff? I just dont think its fair that your calling people stupid for trying to be positive about the game! I dont think its going to be an easy game at all! If we get an early goal i think we could win it 2 or 3 nil! If wolves score first il be worried!

Edited by ChelseaChick

Fancy us to go there and get the three points, no doubt, but this will be a lot harder than the 4-0 back at the Bridge in November. An early goal is pivotal. They're not the tallest team so set pieces, for once, shouldn't be too much of a problem but Alex/Terry/Carvalho will have their hands full with Doyle who's in excellent form at the moment.

I think i'm annoyed as much as the next person that we lost to Everton, but the only thing you can do is to move on. There's no point in dwelling on what happened, what's done is done, look to the next game. JT has publicly accepted that he was at fault in allowing Everton to score. The result against Cardiff gave us something to feel good about and we should be celebrating that we're in the quarter finals for the Cup. :delight:

Back on topic, I think our encounter against Wolves will be a turning point for our away record and we can bag ourselves 3 points. Don't think it will be an easy game, but hey i'm optimistic.

I think i'm annoyed as much as the next person that we lost to Everton, but the only thing you can do is to move on. There's no point in dwelling on what happened, what's done is done, look to the next game. JT has publicly accepted that he was at fault in allowing Everton to score. The result against Cardiff gave us something to feel good about and we should be celebrating that we're in the quarter finals for the Cup. :delight:

Back on topic, I think our encounter against Wolves will be a turning point for our away record and we can bag ourselves 3 points. Don't think it will be an easy game, but hey i'm optimistic.

We bet Cardiff, Watford and Preston, Hardly something to celebrate unless we're Stockport County.