Chelsea v Cardiff

BlueLion.

Finally what was the Cardiff goalie wearing, wolf whistles everytime he went to kick the ball.

He got a lot of stick for that - pink panther theme song evey time he took a goal kick.

Looked like there was trouble afterwards by the butchers hook, I didn't stick around because I had a little one with me - anyone know what happened?

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He got a lot of stick for that - pink panther theme song evey time he took a goal kick.

Looked like there was trouble afterwards by the butchers hook, I didn't stick around because I had a little one with me - anyone know what happened?

I left about 10 minutes after the final whistle, and it just seemed like the usual slow walk to the tube, no trouble as far as I could see. Wasn't paying much attention tbh as I was on such a high.

Edited by Blueray

Blueray.. Your eyes were not decieving you, you did see a beachball. I saw it too. Not sure why. Loving the infaltable sheep. Whoever brought them along, class idea. Ha.

In terms of the game. Poor first half. Apart form the goal i can't really remember us creating anyhting. J. Cole had a shocker was not surprised when he came off at half-time. But when it was Kalou that came on i thought we might have well left on Cole. It turned out Kalou had a very good half. Brilliant header for his goal and overall good performance from him.

Much improved in the second half. Good goal from Bally and happy for Sturridge to get a goal. Dissapointed that Borini only got 2 minutes. Might as well not have brought him on at all. Whats he going to gain from 2 minutes and not touching the ball?

Overall good performance though. Wembley here we come!!

Just a shame there was hardly any songs and an atmosphere though eh? Really poor.

I don't know about that, I thought from where I was sitting which is gate 15, mh lower it was generally good.

I don't know about that, I thought from where I was sitting which is gate 15, mh lower it was generally good.

I was in gate 13 and thought it was pretty shit tbh. Cardiff fans were excellent, they deserved much better.

Edited by Cameron

An absolutely fantastic display from the lads. Why couldn't they have played like that on Wednesday? I must admit that I did feel a sense of de ja vu after Cardiff equalised. I missed Drogbas goal as it was that quick. Man of the match for me has to be Sturridge, absolutely superb play from him.

Loved the Sheep Shagger chants - You Shag Sheep, You Shag Sheep, and Shall we shag a, shall we shag a, shall we shag a sheep for you, shall we shag a sheep for you. Also the lumps of celery coming down from the MH upper as we were singing Celery, aboslute classic. Thought I saw a beach ball too at one point. Finally what was the Cardiff goalie wearing, wolf whistles everytime he went to kick the ball.

The reason why we couldn't play like that on Wednesday is that today we were playing a Championship side.

Whats the the jizz fest? We beat Cardiff, Big deal. Suddenly we beat a Championship team and Wednesday goes away does it?

Sat in the west stand for the first time in years today and no made a sound. I just got in, got stuck in the middle of a load of cardiff fans at the end and missed my train. :blink:

Can someone tell me why Joe Cole was completly fucked after 15mins today.

Great result.

4 goals in 3 cup games for Sturridge now. It's a shame he's up against two of the best strikers in the league for a starting place in the first eleven. His time will come, though, eventually. We're the favourites to go all the way now, and why shouldn't we be?

There are no teams left in the competition that should be of real threat to us, apart from -maybe- Citeh, depending on which Citeh turns up!

Loads of trouble outside the ground after. Cardiif done what QPR thought they could do and try and take the piss up Fulham Road.

Cardiff fans were brilliant today. I hate home games, so boring. Not going to a home game again this season

Am glad that I missed any of the trouble. It can't of been as bad as what went on between Portsmouth and Southampton.

Yes the Cardiff fans were brilliant, but I do think we made plenty of noise too. That's a shame that you find home games boring. I think there is nothing like being at the bridge and knowing that each game is going to be different in terms of the football and the atmosphere. What really pisses me off are the people that don't stay till the end of the match. Why spend £40 or £50 on a ticket if you're not going to stay till the end. You wouldn't do that at a concert would you?

Do you go to away games? That's when our fans are loud and passionate. Today was nothing, a few loud bursts then jobsworth steward telling you to sit down and if you don't some moany twat behind you will.

Each to there own and that...

Also ye I hate it when people leave early too, don't see the point

Do you go to away games? That's when our fans are loud and passionate. Today was nothing, a few loud bursts then jobsworth steward telling you to sit down and if you don't some moany twat behind you will.

Each to there own and that...

Also ye I hate it when people leave early too, don't see the point

Yes I have been to quite a few away games this season and I agree that on the whole the atmosphere is very good. It's pot luck, as you can't say where you want to sit, unless you have a choice of upper or lower tier. There has been a couple where I was sitting and there wasn't any singing. I'm very much a person that will join in where others have started a song. I'm not that confident just yet to start singing on my own and to a volume to get others going. There's been some reports about sitting and standing at matches recently on here and on the fancast. I personally feel that it's much easier to be able to sing and show your passion when you're standing. It depends also on who the steward is. I thought most of them where supposed to be fans, so should have an understanding of what it's like. Certainly the steward that was at the gate where I sit didn't bother us for most of the match. I just sit when the people in front sit and stand when they were standing. It's just common sense really. If you don't like people standing then you should go to another area of the ground where there's more likely not to be any standing, i.e. West Stand Lower. At the end of the day i'll continue to go to both home and away matches where i'm able to as I enjoy and look forward to going to both

Good to see 2 old fashioned Scottish wingers on the pitch yesterday - Chris Burke and Charlie Cooke.blue%20scalf.gif

Enjoyed my day at The Bridge(unrecognisable from my last visit). Chelsea upped it a gear in the 2nd half after City's little flurry. Class finishing, class team. Hope The Blues go all the way again.