Everton vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who featured? Any injuries, missed chances. How did Everton score? From set pieces or counter attack. thanks

1 Petr Cech

2 Branislav Ivanovic

26 John Terry ©

6 Ricardo Carvalho

3 Ashley Cole

8 Frank Lampard

12 John Mikel Obi

18 Yury Zhirkov

39 Nicolas Anelka

15 Florent Malouda

11 Didier Drogba.

Substitutes: 40 Hilario, 19 Paulo Ferreira, 43 Jeffrey Bruma, 24 Nemanja Matic, 13 Michael Ballack, 21 Salomon Kalou, 23 Daniel Sturridge.

Ashley cole off injured with a knock, He should be ok. But was limping.

No other injuries that im aware of. Everton could of won 3-1, after a penalty save from petr cech. There first goal came from a corner. Terry couldnt stay with saha. There second goal came from shakey defending again on behalf of terry and carvalho. Saha volleyed home.

I am really upset and annoyed with this result. Who do Everton think they are, jammy fucks! Heads up people we can still win this PL :).

Don't worry about winning the PL, as I speak there is someone making thread about how we will get relegated, go into administration, fall of the face of the earth and then become Satan's sex slave.

1 Petr Cech

2 Branislav Ivanovic

26 John Terry ©

6 Ricardo Carvalho

3 Ashley Cole

8 Frank Lampard

12 John Mikel Obi

18 Yury Zhirkov

39 Nicolas Anelka

15 Florent Malouda

11 Didier Drogba.

Substitutes: 40 Hilario, 19 Paulo Ferreira, 43 Jeffrey Bruma, 24 Nemanja Matic, 13 Michael Ballack, 21 Salomon Kalou, 23 Daniel Sturridge.

Ashley cole off injured with a knock, He should be ok. But was limping.

No other injuries that im aware of. Everton could of won 3-1, after a penalty save from petr cech. There first goal came from a corner. Terry couldnt stay with saha. There second goal came from shakey defending again on behalf of terry and carvalho. Saha volleyed home.

thanks Steve.

Its pretty annoying because after we seem to play a big 4 team and win, we always seem to draw or lose the next game against a lower end position.

Liverpool Home 2-0 Win

Next Game

Villa Away 2-1 Loss

Arsenal Away 3-0 Win

Next 2 Games

Blackburn Away Loss

Man City Away 2-1 Loss

Arsenal Home 2-0 Win

Next Game

Everton away 2-1 Loss

We cant seem to get a run happening after we beat a top 4 team. Only time its really happened this season is against manc u.

I had to watch the Arseanal, Liverscum game, (i was the only Chelsea fan so i didn't get any say in what game was on) luckily, (or what i thought qas lucky) the other game finished and i got to watch the last 15 minutes of our game.

Throughout the 15 minutes we didnt have one shot on goal that meant anything. I can remember one from Terry that he skied and one from Drogba which was brilliantly blocked by Kalou. WTF?? We could have been 8,9,10 points clear if we had taken our chances in games! Very pissed off right now! rant.gif

I am as disappointed as any on here ,,but Im sure carlo ..the team and especially JT are even more disappointed . just before their second

goal JT seemed to get another knock , the long ball he would have dealt with 19 times out of 20 . our manager displayed his normal calm

in taking defeat ,, lets take this setback and move on .. we are still top .. I believe we are the best team in the prem ...and in the words

of a famous American general "We will be back" ,,WE ARE Chelsea ....

in taking defeat ,, lets take this setback and move on .. we are still top .. I believe we are the best team in the prem ...and in the words

of a famous American general "We will be back" ,,WE ARE Chelsea ....

emo3.gif

the problem is not terry the problem is not in our defence at all i dont care what the fuckin numbers says if we have some decent players on wings with some pace we ll get teams like everton and hull city owned thats what united do defenders are afraid to come forward as they are know the counter attack of rooney nani and valencia will get them in the ass and if they do attack they always regret it .... but here if drogba doesnt show up and do everything no one from our attack will do ... only lampard can score goals also but when he is too busy defending as today dont excpect him too i swear to god if we had someone good instead if anelka and malouda for sure we would ve scored on the counter attack and killed the game .... come on ancelloti we need ribery and aguero

Bleh!!! Man U draw...Arsenal win...so we loose!Gap back to being the same between us and Arsenal except one point between us and Man U.

Our away form is ppretty bad this season. We've played 13...won 6,drawn 3 and lost 4.

And us and set pieces arg!!!!!

One of those bloody games but come at the wrong time!Least Man U drew they could've won but arg!! And the fact Cech saved a pen :(

Oh well..Saturday..FA cup and we're at home!!!

Edited by Laylabelle

Bleh!!! Man U draw...Arsenal win...so we loose!Gap back to being the same between us and Arsenal except one point between us and Man U.

Our away form is ppretty bad this season. We've played 13...won 6,drawn 3 and lost 4.

And us and set pieces arg!!!!!

One of those bloody games but come at the wrong time!Least Man U drew they could've won but arg!! And the fact Cech saved a pen sad.gif

Oh well..Saturday..FA cup and we're at home!!!

True. Everton were better on the night, and Saha had Terry in his pocket -got his mind on Dubai I suppose. At least he'll be fresh when hes back.

The next few league games look ok -as long as there are a few points between us and Man Utd for the game at the Theatre of Debt....