Everton vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

Everton vs Chelsea

y2pdkduyssmnx54qfbw.jpg

FAPL, 10 February 2010, Goodison Park, 2000 KO

Carlo Ancelotti's Chelsea travel to Merseyside for a bout with Everton.

Having beaten Arsenal 2-0 in their last match, Chelsea head to Goodison Park to face David Moyes' in-form Everton in a tasty-looking top half encounter. The Blues are in delicious form, and their victory over Arsene Wenger's side has seen them open up a two-point lead at the top of the Premier League table.

However, Chelsea have not recorded a Premier League victory over Everton since April 2008 when Michael Essien's fine strike settled a tight encounter as Chelsea sought to chase down Manchester United. Three successive draws in the league have followed, including a 3-3 stalemate earlier in the season at Stamford Bridge.

However, with the return to form of Didier Drogba, coupled with Everton's loss in the Merseyside derby, will see the Toffees second-favourites in this encounter - but can Chelsea get the job done?

MATCH CHAT HERE

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drogba --> 3 Goals in 2 Games since coming back

Lampard is in sizzling form as well

Petr Cech was outstanding in the game against Arsenal

John Terry, is completely focused on Chelsea

Prediction: Chelsea 2-0 Everton

Very tricky game. Obvoisuly it would be nice to win 4 or 5 nil but i think this is a time for going in getting the 3 points and going. If you want to be champions these games are the ones you look back on at the end of the season, this could be the Blackburn away of this season. I would take a scrappy 1-0 all day long here.

I will be going to this game, I just hope that the predicted snow doesn't happen or doesn't settle. As for the result, hopefully we can improve on the draw that we got at home in December last year. I'd like to think we can achieve 2 or 3-0.