Chelsea vs Arsenal

BlueLion.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah 13 games to go after this..anyone can drop points against anyone and so forth.We loose..puts us in a not so great postion but imo doesnt mean anything till the gap is v v v huge.Not a one point gap as it would be if we lost

Cant see gooners getting anything at the Bridge. Too mean to even buy a cup of tea. Chels will raise the game. Drogba to devastate.

i was wondering what the general concencus would on this game, i'm really dont know about it, wouldn't you just believe it manure are at home to portsmouth, so they're going to be top (surely no one's going to disagree with that! or are theyblue%20scalf.gif

so to the arsescum game, going on our performance at hull, we created enough chances sadly didn't put them away, i hope the lads are up for this one a whole lot more.

i just hope that if carlo goes for a front 3 that he don't pick drogba and anelka it was plainly obvious by nico's inaffectiveness that he cant/wont operate on the right.

so if we're going 4 3 3 FloMo The Drog And Little Joe up front

if we going 4 4 2 then The Drog and Nico as a front 2.

regards:JBD

I will go for the diamond in this game. So that the duo on top can be at its best. I prefer something similar to this:

----------------Cech----------------

Ivanovic--Carvalho-Terry--A. Cole

----------------Mikel----------------

--Deco--------------------ampard--

---------------J. Cole---------------

---Drogba----------------Anelka---

One thing is for sure, we need to improve from the Hull game. If we play like we did on Tuesday, we'll probably loose 3/4-0. Hopefully Didier is back in the sparkling shape he was at the Emirates. Does anybody know if Mikel is fit to play? We'll need him to take out Cesc Fabregas in the absence of Essien. We are all aware of how important he is for their game, and he's the man we need stop if we want three points.

on the up side at least this will be confirmation man-u will win the league.

I'm getting sick of your bullshit posts. Your not a fan, your a consumer. We, the fans stick with the club through thick and thin, You only seem to be intrested in us losing and slating us at every time possible. You said the other day we always fail at this time, The vital time.

Well, last season we got Guus Hiddink and went on a run which only saw us losing once, The season before we were consistent under Grant. In our last 5 games, We've won 4 and drawn 1, Hardly a poor run of form is it? We played Burnley and Hull away in our last two matches, and took 4 points. United only took 3 points from those grounds, Which making your theory that we're struggling shite.

In United's last 5 games, They have won 4, and drawn 1. The same record as ours. But you seem to think United are in redhot form and we're not.

Your forgetting this is the same United side that lost to Fulham 3-0. The same United side that lost 1-0 to Aston Villa at home.

Your posts have improved slightly this season when we were going well, But now they have gone again. This isn't like last season. We have a consistent manager, Who know's what a Plan B is, We have a manager who is getting the best out of Didier Drogba, which is something even Mourinho failed to do.

Same old, Same old with Terminator X, When we're good, Ancelloti fits Chelsea like a glove. When were bad, He is the first person you blame.

hope we crush them with another 3-0

Yes I think we are capable of doing this, with us giving the team our full support and silencing the fans from the Arse. It's going to be an amazing game for the atmosphere and hopefully a thriller to watch too.

The one game i hate, home to Arsenal. They just always seem to dominate us here or at least play well. Would feel more comfortable with it being away, nice big pitch to humiliate them on again like us and the mancs do to em. I think we'll probably win, biggest game of the season to date tho, we can kill Arsenal 2moro.

I'd take any kind of win, even a draw wouldn't make me too pissed off. Just cannot lose the game.