Chelsea vs Arsenal

BlueLion.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also bet Wenger will say "I didn't see it" in regards to the Terry head injury.

And the fight as well! Dont think saw that either

Oh and that Drogba goal was offside..the usual moan moan moan.Aint changed much at all!

He moaning about today about penalties...what penalty?!

Werent it after this one we got banned for throwing celery?The look on Fabrgas his face though priceless

Edited by Laylabelle

Back from the match and am very pleased with that result. We showed them didn't we. Man of the match for me has to be Cech. Superb support for JT - John Terry, John Terry, John Terry etc.. and One England Captain, The'res Only One England Captain. Thought the Arse supporters were a bit quiet tbh.....Good at the end when they played One Step Beyond by Madness

Back from the match and am very pleased with that result. We showed them didn't we. Man of the match for me has to be Cech. Superb support for JT - John Terry, John Terry, John Terry etc.. and One England Captain, The'res Only One England Captain. Thought the Arse supporters were a bit quiet tbh.....Good at the end when they played One Step Beyond by Madness

crowd sounded great today

Fantastic show from the boys today, it was mostly a joy to watch the dirty Gooners get run up and down the field. It'll be interesting to see how Wenger reacts to Walcott's terrible game and the poor display overall. With Arsenal pretty much out of the title race, it's important to keep Drogba and Terry healthy and not drop any points until we take on Manure.

Very capable performance today. Definitely weren't at our best but still a very professional performance. They could have had possession until tomorrow and I doubt they'd have got past our defence who were nothing short of immense today - stands to reason Cech would look much more confident with the sort of solid, assured defending he had in front of him.

Arsenal - The easiest six points of the season!

Chelsea+v+Arsenal+Premier+League+Q2yY2Bo8GL-l.jpg

:D Saw that on the tv...and the dude with the 'team Terry' shirt on

Love it! And he was outstanding today,defending wise and setting up Drogbas goal

Haha from BBC live text commentry:

1556: Even the mascots at Chelsea are motivational. A little lad in the tunnel with John Terry tells for Blues skipper "you're better than Frank Lampard" as the players prepare to emerge. I don't think Frankie could hear him.

Edited by Laylabelle