Patrick van Aanholt

magic weeds

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really happy with how Patch has come on despite his minimal playing time. In my opinion, he is the most-polished and competent of our young players right now. This boy has a great, great future ahead of him potentially!

Yeah he is a very good player and i think its almost certain he will be in our first team in the future. I can not wait to see him representing holland, he has a fantastic strike on him and he will score goals in the future.

I'm really happy with how Patch has come on despite his minimal playing time. In my opinion, he is the most-polished and competent of our young players right now. This boy has a great, great future ahead of him potentially!

Well if the rumours about us an Coentrao, we might as well forget about him as his chances will be very limited :|

I really, really hope they're not. Don't get me wrong, Fabio is a superb player, but we already have the world's best LB in Cole and Patch can potentially be his natural successor. They share a ridiculous amount of similar attributes.

I wouldn't pay much attention to it Kostas. VoetbalPrimeur isn't a reliable source, Dutch goal.com, at all and not a single quote in the article.

But according to them, Hoffenheim and Köln want to buy PVA. PVA wants to talk to the Chelsea first but he wants to play more, whether that being at Chelsea or somewhere else (move to another club or loan).

But Chelsea aren't keen on letting him go since he's homegrown and want to extend his contract, that expires in 2012.

Pretty much something you and i could've written using our imagination.

I really, really hope they're not. Don't get me wrong, Fabio is a superb player, but we already have the world's best LB in Cole and Patch can potentially be his natural successor. They share a ridiculous amount of similar attributes.

Pat has a better shot and he has a better cross then ash, but ash is miles better in terms of positional sense and ash is faster also.

I wouldn't pay much attention to it Kostas. VoetbalPrimeur isn't a reliable source, Dutch goal.com, at all and not a single quote in the article.

But according to them, Hoffenheim and Köln want to buy PVA. PVA wants to talk to the Chelsea first but he wants to play more, whether that being at Chelsea or somewhere else (move to another club or loan).

But Chelsea aren't keen on letting him go since he's homegrown and want to extend his contract, that expires in 2012.

Pretty much something you and i could've written using our imagination.

Sounds like contract games then, god they never end.

As for the Ash PvA comparison, I've got the impression that PvA is really quick, wouldn't be surprised if their equal in terms of speed.

As for the Ash PvA comparison, I've got the impression that PvA is really quick, wouldn't be surprised if their equal in terms of speed.

And sooner or later (hopefully later), Ash will start holding back a bit more because he'll be getting older & cue Van Aanholt. :)

You're right Kostas, PVA is really quick. I still remember that run he made vs Newcastle in the League Cup. Never knew he had that kind of speed Never saw Ash running that fast these last two years.

Found a video.

(around 1:30)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...