Burnley vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so you like page 3 ,,,veryyyyyyyyyy interestingwhistling.gif

honestly I've only seen bits and pieces, so, I think I will go with a no... since I'm not agreeing to anything I'm not certain about! LOL

the US papers don't publish anything that can get them in hot water and 1/2 what is in there I've already read on the web. It's sad.

honestly I've only seen bits and pieces, so, I think I will go with a no... since I'm not agreeing to anything I'm not certain about! LOL

the US papers don't publish anything that can get them in hot water and 1/2 what is in there I've already read on the web. It's sad.

Good answer. Its girls with their top off :lol:

ah, yeah, no not into that! Definitely, prefer men with their shirts off! laugh.gif And NO PAPER in the US would have that... prudish aren't we??

The sun just doesn't have any standards and will do anything to sell their shitty excuse for a paper.

The sun just doesn't have any standards and will do anything to sell their shitty excuse for a paper.

Mean ffs it was there front and back page news..obviously didnt give a fuck about how this was gana make Wanye Bridge feel and all..and NOTW did the same things with Becks over his affair with Becca Loos...nice people

Mean ffs it was there front and back page news..obviously didnt give a fuck about how this was gana make Wanye Bridge feel and all..and NOTW did the same things with Becks over his affair with Becca Loos...nice people

Didn't beat around the bush did they... JOHN TERRY'S AFFAIR WITH WAYNE BRIDGE MISSUS.

They deffo didn't think about Wayne there's about 6 pages about it. DISGRACEFUL. Just want to sell their paper.

Edited by Kez

Didn't beat around the bush did they... JOHN TERRY'S AFFAIR WITH WAYNE BRIDGE MISSUS.

They deffo didn't think about Wayne there's about 6 pages about it. DISGRACEFUL. Just want to sell their paper.

TBH the Mail was a let down, it was the same, pushing Blair's Iraq lies to page 5.

but you are a great sport and welcome here ....safe as well ..check my agewhistling.gif

LOL Thanks :) I try to be a good sport. I don't mind a bit of ribbing and can handle a bit of flirting, but I always make it clear I'm here looking for friendship (I've been happily married for 15 years) and to talk football (American's don't talk football!). I think most the young guys think of me as ancient anyway! LOL

Jesus Cole was VERY dangerous all game to me, I think there was a 15 minute period in the game where the team wasn't going at it as much though.

Carlo made the right sub though to bring on Sturridge, not that Danny did much but allowed Anelka to change up his game abit more and it worked in the end lol, glad we got the result!