Chelsea vs Birmingham

BlueLion.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couldn't see the game but can't wait to see the highlights, sounded like Deco had a good game again in the holding role.

Yeah Deco did a good job but he lost the ball a bit sloppy a few times which gave Birmingham some counter attacks.

Just watched the highlights there on football first....All I can say is WOW !!!!

Birmingham are no easy touch, especially the way they are playing right now. We could easily have walked away with another seven goal haul we were that good. I havent read any of the thread as yet, but I'll give a special mention to Deco who was amazing. That was the first time I've actually seen him look interested in a game. He was everywhere tonight and getting stuck in when it mattered. Well done wee man.

I cant wait until we get our African players back because we're really struggling without them :drunk:

Do you think Drogba's going to walk straight back in? Don't you think its wierd we're playing amazing football without Didier in the side?

I watched a bit of him during the ACON and he looked knackered tbh, I'd definately bring him back in for the Arsenal game. He was banging in the goals regularly before he went so it would be hard not to play him.

Its a situation I'm glad we have......(considering leaving Drogba on the bench). Not many clubs can afford to leave their No1 striker geting splinters in his arse. :)

An excellent controlled performance from us again last night. Birmingham was a tricky challenge for us and come through it cleanly. The next 2 game are must wins and will put us in an excellent position going into February.

Went to the game, annoying Brum fans, I find it funny, I know they were really angry because they was expecting to get a point from the game.

Team played really well ad I think deco did well, no1 shouted at him lol just let him get on with it.

JT was on fire aswell, literally no pass was misplaced, 100% pass completion

Yea.. 4-3-3 is amazing for us.. But Didier brings new problems.. though good problems from Carlo's views !! I was surprised we dominated B'City so completely tbh.. Thot they wd hold us and frustrate.. But boy, was dat sum performance frm Malouda n Lamps.. Not to mention, Ballack n rest !! :) Hope Man U and Arse draw their game on Sunday.. That wd be d best result fr us :)

An excellent controlled performance from us again last night. Birmingham was a tricky challenge for us and come through it cleanly. The next 2 game are must wins and will put us in an excellent position going into February.

One of the performances of the season. Total football -Joe Cole working hard for the South African trip, Ashley Cole was superb again, Deco although doing his usual give the ball away trick was playing well, the whole team made the zulus look average. The fact that people were bemoaning the defence for Brum having two good chances I can live with, because for their two chances Chels had dozens , and it could have quite easily been another mauling like Sunderland,,,