test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jim

Chelsea Vs Aston Villa

Started by Jim,

315 posts in this topic

Oh shite oh shite whose gana take?!

Ahhhh please for god sake dont miss!!!Heres ya chance!

Thank fuck!Thats what we needed.One more and we're back in.

Dont mess up now!!!

Wooo Sheva!

I take everything I said back....we can get back in this, but still sack avram. We shouldn't have gone 2-0 down, at home!

Esp in the first half

after the red card and getting the goal back i think we can do it, but it think they will take off a stirker and put on a defender play with 1 man up the front the game is still there to be taken we just need to break them down and tire them out with smart play

It bloody better be done lol.A draw be ok a win heck either way least shows we can still go 2-0 down and come out with something

Guess we're back to heart attack football.

Come on Chels!Late xmas prezzie!

I take everything I said back....we can get back in this, but still sack avram. We shouldn't have gone 2-0 down, at home!

yeah...2-0 down at home IN THE FIRST HALF AND THE FIRST GOAL IN THE 13th MINUTE is RUBBISH!!!

Okay, this should not have happened, regardless of who is playing and who is the manager. However, we have some salvation, as we have a goal. The red card counts for fuck all, it just means they will defend more. I would bring on Wright-Phillips, don't know who to keep on. But we need a goal, two if possible :P

Someone predicted this game would be 4-3. It doesn't actually seem that ridiculous now.

Okay, this should not have happened, regardless of who is playing and who is the manager. However, we have some salvation, as we have a goal. The red card counts for fuck all, it just means they will defend more. I would bring on Wright-Phillips, don't know who to keep on. But we need a goal, two if possible :P

Someone predicted this game would be 4-3. It doesn't actually seem that ridiculous now.

If so.so much for boring boring Chelsea lol.

But hey we went 3-1 down against Spurs that time and got something out of that when we came back, in the end the whole cup lol so if we can do a big turn around woohey 3 points fingers crossed.

I hope that was too Chelsea :P This is gunna be hard, I can see a 2-2 draw 89th minute sheva.