Chelsea Vs Aston Villa

James

Guest Lampards Bitch

i'm a realist :rolleyes: of course my support will always be there but ya kidding ya self if you think we will win anything lol

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol Carling cup...maybe...depends who we get if (and big if) we get to the finals...though we'd still be missing big players ahhhh.

The prems defo gone unless Arsenal and Man you have a crazy period..Arsenal seem to be doing that now to be honest,Dont mind so much as long as Livscum dont win and we come third fairly close and go another season unbeaten at home.

FA cup...erm we'll see lol

Champs league...if we escape Barca might get somewhere and if we dont go out not on penatlies would be nice

And plus we aint won against Villa in donks it seems.Least we can score without Droggie...shame we cant defend without JT though

Guest Lampards Bitch

no point being able to score when we cant keep the ball out of our own net. It's a shambles. I could do a better job than fuck wit Grant. There is no inspiration from him at all.

We will be out of all competitions soon if Grant doesnt get his fucking arse in gear.

Or Clake should leave.As said Jose tried attacking football,saw the fact we couldnt defend and dropped it.Roman wants trophies yet wants attacking football and its just arg its one or the other sorry.Grant just stands there thats the annoying thing.I cant see him going mental like Jose would in the changing room,JT or someone else no doubt has to do it.We've taken leaps backwards and yeh we dropped 6 last season at xmas but that was at the end,this is with 2 more games to go and neither are that easy.

Poo trust Arsenal to mess up when we mess up :( would've been 4 behind.Oh well.Hope yet...slightly

Edited by Layla

Agreed ^^

Just been watching it on MOTD

I can say in the first half we weren't very good to say the least

Great goals from Ballack and Sheva

Horrid tackle from Riccy

But Ash Cole did not deserve to be sent off

But a Quality game!

How long is Lamps out for??

Edited by CFC-Lloydy

Guest Lampards Bitch

Just watched the game. No way should Ashley been sent off! He tried to header it away, that was not deliberate hand ball. With Riccy I think it was so so. Yellow yes, red i'm not sure. He did keep his feet down. Knight didnt deserve to be sent off imo either. It was a penalty but a sending off was harsh.

Ballack was great. Brilliant free kick and played very well I feel. Cech made a howler for the second goal. Unbeliveable. Sheva was cool but I can guarentee next game he will be shit. BTW what the hell is up with Mikel? He has been dire last few games. Running around like a headless chicken.

Their 3rd goal buy Laursen was quality, lovely free kick taken by Young aswell. This game could of gone either way with both teams chances. 1st half we were poor and 2nd half we were ok. We invite too much pressure on our selves and thats when the rash silly tackles happen which cost us.

Edited by Lampards Bitch

Guest Lampards Bitch

in form? he has never been in form for us and I dont think he ever will be. We cant afford for him to be inconsistant

Guest Lampards Bitch

I hope we can land Anelka in January. I have little confidence in Sheva. I know it sounds terrible but he lacks pace and he gets lost in games and drifts out wide and I'm like WTF YOU DOING!!! GET IN THE MIDDLE!!!

Having watched Match of the Day, Ashley Cole did not deserve to get sent off, in fact it wasn't even a penalty. It hit his shoulder! I suppose it's hard to tell whether it might have brushed his arm as it came down, but it was a really harsh decision and cost us 2 points ultimately. I really hope we can have the ban for him rescinded at least. Still, a draw was a fair result considering how bad we were in the first half so I'm not going to complain too much.

Sorry to say Cara, but Riccy definitely deserved a straight red, that tackle was bad. He didn't keep his feet on the ground, he dived in out of the air and could have broken ankles with that challenge. By the letter of the law, Zat Knight also deserved to go. Illegally denied a direct goalscoring opportunity.

Talking of Zat Knight and his old club Fulham, did anyone notice Antti Niemi's pathetic goalkeeping against Spurs? For the first two goals he just watched the goals slide in! I could have said those!

Just seen highlights,Cech having a Carson moment there.Woops.

Sheva seconds goal woah love it!And Ballacks free kick.Carvallo woops least he apogised for it.

The Ashley Cole incident wtf?!Never a red and had that not been a pen was one heck of a goal line clearance.

ok....lets take the positives out of this

*we are only 7 points behind man utd after 19games (how many of us would of took that after jose left??)

*there are still the below remaining fixtures:-

Man Utd vs Arsenal

Man Utd vs Liverpool

Liverpool vs Arsenal (this might be the other way round.... not too sure)

Chelsea vs Man Utd

Chelsea vs Liverpool

Chelsea vs Arsenal

so with Utd, Liverpool and Arsenal still to play eachother and us at the bridge there are plenty of chances for points to be dropped

*possible fixtures for missing players are only

29/12 Newcastle H (will be tough but should be 3 points)

01/01 Fulham A (derby day. all will be up for it. fulham are a falling stone of late... 3 points)

12/01 Spurs H (massive game. lots at stake. think we'll draw)

19/01 Birmingham A (formality. 3 points)

30/01 Reading H (as above. 3 points)

02/02 Pompey A (tricky. i'll sit on the fence with 1 point)

09/02 Liverpool H (massive game. be happy with a point)

* Sheva looks better and better every week

*its january guys.... and i can see a few new faces coming to town

guys, have some faith. its not the end of the world! and btw i think Sheva is doing great, well at least he stepped up today. i hate that everyone is predicting he'll be shit next time, why don't we just enjoy it while its lasting. we all know we're gonna be buying in Jan so just be excited that he is finally scoring and then pout when he doesn't deliver.

Man Utd vs Arsenal

Man Utd vs Liverpool

Liverpool vs Arsenal (this might be the other way round.... not too sure)

Chelsea vs Man Utd

Chelsea vs Liverpool

Chelsea vs Arsenal

interesting, Manure and Arse have some tough games. i really hope they both slip up! lol Arse drew today :)