Chelsea Vs Aston Villa

James

my god.... wtf we should have won this when Ballack scored. fucking ridiculous. We had a man advantage and could keep the fucking ball?!

we are 100% out of the title race. Not saying this just because we dropped points today, but just look at the players who will be missing from our team.. its ridiculous

kalou, joe cole, pizarro, all were shit. Sheva was awesome (for once. just watch he will be shit in his next game) and Ballack was great too he was everywhere

our team now is looking soo poor, without all the players who were injured/suspended today..

WTF is up with Cech.. there is something very wrong mentally there.. he didn't even look bothered when the goals went in

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you just gotta hold your hands up and say what a fucking game. There's no Drogba, no Terry, no Lampard for an hour, a half injured petr cech, 2-0 down with a few mins to go till half time, we showed great character to come back. Ok i admit, the red card for zat fulham scummer helped and that gave us a major boost. Without that decision of the pen and the red card, we wouldve probably lost this game so some of you need to calm down lol, your acting like 10 year olds. The red cards all were harsh in ways but perhaps justified. Knight was sent off only because of this last man thing, Riccy was sent off because he unnecessarily went over the top when the ball was clearly within reach of him anyway and the ashley cole red was for stopping the ball going in with his hand. I didnt see a replay of ashley's handball, did he handball it?

Anyway it was a brilliant game, both teams deserve credit. Shame we couldn't hold on obviously but it couldve been worse aswell as better in all honesty. Home record still in tact. Oh and Sheva looked awesome today, his 2nd goal was absolute class.

Yeah, it could have been a lot worse. 2-0 down and we get it to 3-2, you gotta say hats off. 4-4 was a fair result.

lol i just finish writting a post and its like 6 posts back on a different page. errrr pointless me even writting it, what a waste of 5 mins.

Ben Haim and Alex will be ok, they are center backs, they know what to do (well i hope so anyway). We have fulham away next, they just got spanked 5-1 by yids so they should worry about their defence more than we should worry about ours.

my god.... wtf we should have won this when Ballack scored. fucking ridiculous. We had a man advantage and could keep the fucking ball?!

we are 100% out of the title race. Not saying this just because we dropped points today, but just look at the players who will be missing from our team.. its ridiculous

kalou, joe cole, pizarro, all were shit. Sheva was awesome (for once. just watch he will be shit in his next game) and Ballack was great too he was everywhere

our team now is looking soo poor, without all the players who were injured/suspended today..

WTF is up with Cech.. there is something very wrong mentally there.. he didn't even look bothered when the goals went in

Lay off, mate. Cech is the best goalkeeper in the world. He's saved us more times than he has cost us.

Lay off, mate. Cech is the best goalkeeper in the world. He's saved us more times than he has cost us. If hae had saved that penalty he'd have been everyone's fucking hero. Part of me says I am glad he didn't, for that reason.

dude go easy on him 2 mistakes in 3 week big fucking deal, atleast 10 good saves in every game it makes up for it dont you think, hes the best keeper in the world cut some slack