For next game:

No Ashley Cole

No Drogba

No Carvalho

No Lampard

No Terry

No Cech

We are seriously fucked!!

lol dude you love putting us down keep your head up high like jose once said, i no hes not here no more but dude we are trying look who is managing out team keep some faith for the boys they will come through

Didnt Sheva come off injured too ?

No Sheva :readthemessage:

But seriously folks, would you rely on this team next game??

--------------------Hilario---------------------

---Belletti----Alex----Ben Haim---Bridge---

--------------------Essien---------------------

------------Ballack-------Mikel---------------

-----SWP------------------------J.Cole©----

--------------------Kalou----------------------

For fucks sake that's the kind of team you'd play in the early stages of the Carling Cup :readthemessage:

Edited by CJ Revo

For next game

Bridge to replace cole

pizzaro to replace drogba

benhaim to replace cavaliho

ballack to replace lampard

alex to replace terry

cudicini to replace chech

If you look the players who are replacing the players who aint playin are world class (Exept for benhaim)

Edited by Ricky10

Next game is Newcastle at home, who dont travel well especially in London.

Am I confident. No.

Grant makes me feel uneasy about any game we play atm. He seriously has to look at his tactics and stop being so far up RA's arse in his quest to play attacking football. Theres a time and a place. After being 2-0 down and getting 3-2 up we should not have lost that game.

Time to swallow some pride and resort to closing games down and admit that Jose knew what was the right thing to do.

Ben Haim's a liability IMO

what the hell was going through Mourinho's mind when he signed him? I reckon he was the worst buy of the Mourinho era.

And talking of Mourinho, how interesting would his words have been if he stood in front of a game that finished 4-4??

Ben Haim's a liability IMO

what the hell was going through Mourinho's mind when he signed him? I reckon he was the worst buy of the Mourinho era.

And talking of Mourinho, how interesting would his words have been if he stood in front of a game that finished 4-4??

It would have finished 3-2.....once in front the game would have been over thumbsup.gif

what do you think roman is thinking right now, do yo think he is thinking at least we attacked and we scored more than 2 or 3 goals in one game no he probably pissed off cos we didn't get the 3 points, if jose was still here we would of had the 3 points today, because we could of closed them down and defended properly not just kept attacking.. stupid desicion to get rid of the special one and its haunting us today