Chelsea Vs Aston Villa

James

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Avran Grant is a fuckin JOKE ! We are 2-0 down and we get 3-2 up with hard work and what does he do ? HE ATTACKS. What the fuck ? Put 10 fuckin men behind the ball play fuckin 9-0-1 and you've won. Bring back Mourinho please he knew how to score (at least 1), not to concede (4 goals !!) and friggin WIN and not SLIP UP... TWICE !

What a fucking game.....

If things werent bad enough...we now have to do without Riccy and Ash for 3 games, Lamps gets a knock and Sheva who looked fantastic today also took a knock and had to come off.

I'm sorry, but Grant should have killed the game off once we got in front at 3-2. We kept going forward looking for more goals. We done this against Everton and look what happened. It has happened again.

Thats 4 points dropped for the sake of attacking football. Shite shite shite shite.

FFS....I'm so fucking pissed off.

What a fucking game.....

If things werent bad enough...we now have to do without Riccy and Ash for 3 games, Lamps gets a knock and Sheva who looked fantastic today also took a knock and had to come off.

I'm sorry, but Grant should have killed the game off once we got in front at 3-2. We kept going forward looking for more goals. We done this against Everton and look what happened. It has happened again.

Thats 4 points dropped for the sake of attacking football. Shite shite shite shite.

FFS....I'm so fucking pissed off.

totally agree man it was a great game but man 2 main defenders out for 3 games

avram needs to learn how to coach a fucking team

he made subs way to late 82nd minute befor anything wtf

Just forget about this result and focus on the next game.

Bollocks on the next game.

When was the last time we conceded 4 goals at home ?????

Jesus fucking christ.....This is pish. Its not that hard to kill a game off FFS.

Everyone behind the ball and close up shop. Hope you're happy Mr Abramovich. :angry:

Well, I'm afraid Man United and Arsenal are gna run away with it this year

whos knows dude its not over till the fat lady sings, man you or arsenal may slip up as well you never no, but thatrs cut really really deep we deserved more