test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jim

Chelsea Vs Aston Villa

Started by Jim,

315 posts in this topic

Chelsea Vs Aston Villa

Chelsea's third-choice goalkeeper Hilario could start, with Petr Cech and Carlo Cudicini both out injured. Cech is suffering from bruising picked up in Sunday's win at Blackburn while Cudicini is out with a rib injury.

Aston Villa midfielder Stiliyan Petrov could be in line for a recall after making his comeback from injury as a substitute against Manchester City.

Petrov's former Celtic team-mate Shaun Maloney would be the player most likely to make way.

Match Chat Here

This is revenge from last time we should win,and i was goin to make the topic lmao.

Barclays Premier League26th Dec 2007 KO 13:00 Ground: Stamford Bridge

Hilario is not top class,but surely he is decent and he will be up for the job.

3 points would do just fine thumbsup.gif

I hate playing Villa....I feel they're our bogey team.

We still arent firing on all cylinders.....but getting results......only time before we run out of luck. Bit worrried about today this game tbh. :unsure:

Why will he? he's car crash TV in a goal.

:lol:

At least he got a haircut :unsure: ........He's the only option we have so all we can do is hope Villa dont shoot :P

:lol:

At least he got a haircut :unsure: ........He's the only option we have so all we can do is hope Villa dont shoot :P

So a haircut's gonna turn him into the next Cech? I'll have some of whatever you've been drinking tonight.

So a haircut's gonna turn him into the next Cech? I'll have some of whatever you've been drinking tonight.

Hardly...He looked like "Stig of the Dump" last season.

Some cordial coming right up :unsure:

aww...come on mates...

lets all put in a little bit(just A LITTLE,ok!) of the christmas faith in Hilario :unsure:

and of course,hope for the best... thumbsup.gif

how on earth can anyone really blame him? he's not a top class goalkeeper, but he's a good third choice to have.. remember some amazing saves that he made when he was thrown into our team against Barca and for quite a few games after that when both Cech and Cudicini were injured.. not to mention the excellent save on Sunday which kept us in the game

how on earth can anyone really blame him? he's not a top class goalkeeper, but he's a good third choice to have.. remember some amazing saves that he made when he was thrown into our team against Barca and for quite a few games after that when both Cech and Cudicini were injured.. not to mention the excellent save on Sunday which kept us in the game

true true... :unsure:

well said thumbsup.gif

Being honest, Hilario is not the best goalkeeper in the world, but he certainly is not the worst, and considering he is our third-choice-goalkeeper whose only footballing action since January was under 30 minutes against Blackburn, he is bound to be a little rusty.

But hopefully Alex and Ricardo can defend as well as they did on Saturday.

i have a awful feeling about this game, i think our unbeaten home record is under threat. I hope my instincts are wrong but theres just something about this game that doesnt feel right for me.

i have a awful feeling about this game, i think our unbeaten home record is under threat. I hope my instincts are wrong but theres just something about this game that doesnt feel right for me.

DONT SAY THAT OLLIE :P