Adriano

chrismada9

Adriano.JPG

A mini rumor on newsnow states that Chelsea could join the race with Man City and West Ham to sign the striker.

He's a good player but then again he's ridiculusly selfish and I don't think he would fit the bill very much. What does everyone else think?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Adrian is shit at the moment and we don't need shit at the moment because our own striker are better then him at the moment and they aren't so best at the moment..

so go away Adraino at the moment

• 3 months later...

The 26-year-old was once one of the most devastating strikers in the world, before the death of his father led to 18 months of terrible personal problems, including depression and alcoholism.

Adriano travelled to Brazil at the end of last year in order to receive rehabilitation for his problems, and it was agreed that he would join Sao Paulo on loan until the end of the European season.

He is due to return to Inter in June, but many believe that the club will then immediately sell him.

‘The Emperor’ has been linked to a number of European clubs, including Chelsea.

"It would be a pleasure to play for Chelsea,” declared Adriano.

"Chelsea are a great team in England and Drogba is an idol for them.

“However Inter hold my registration and President Massimo Moratti is the one who must decide what will be done."

Adriano has won 41 caps for the Brazil national team, scoring a highly impressive 27 goals.

http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=654478

I DONT LIKE THE IDEA OF THIS BUT....

Inter Milan striker Adriano has welcomed the prospect of moving to Chelsea in the summer.

Adriano, currently on-loan in Brazil with Sao Paulo, has been linked with Chelsea in a swap for Didier Drogba.

The powerful centre-forward declared: "It would be a pleasure to play for Chelsea.

"Chelsea are a great team in England and Drogba is an idol for them .. but Inter have my registration and president (Massimo) Moratti is the one who must decide what will be done."

Tribalfootball

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You