Chelsea vs Sunderland

BlueLion.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't give a fuck if they scored twice, how many times do you see your team score SEVEN? Stunning. Fuck United, I'm so chuffed :D

Exactly!!They scored when it didnt matter in comparison to scoring when it does..Everton etc

And seeing as this game looked like it was gana be tough.. :D

12 goals in 2 games! Lets keep this form up

Edited by Laylabelle

Why care about Man Utd ? The destination of the title is in our hands , not theirs. They need to worry about us , not us about them , anyway for me Arsenal are the main threat.

It was a glorious performance today from Chelsea , simply stunning , the movement in the 4-3-3 , the interplay between all of the attacks , the width provided by the wingers and full backs was really something to behold today. Magnificent performance , though I agree the Alex and Carvalho partnership doesnt work lol.

Man of the match vote goes to Anelka who was nothing short of world class today both in his build up play and his goals , close seconds were Florent Malouda who was magical on the wing , Ashley Cole who was in jaw dropping form in the first half and Juliano Belletti who was stunning in his holding midfield role.

And we still have that game in hand which is an advantage...and if we can perform like this every week and teams defend like that..all be good :D

Thought last years 5-0 win was good but this :D even better..and v unexpectd..yeh they have injuries but still they just fell apart

Edited by Laylabelle

Absolutely blown away with that performance today, not sure how we can follow it. Man of the match has to be Nico. Will remember it for years to come and am proud to be able to say that I was there. :blue scalf: :delight:

Edited by Blueray

Absolutely blown away with that performance today, not sure how we can follow it. Man of the match has to be Nico. Will remember it for years to come and am proud to be able to say that I was there. :blue scalf: :delight:

Glad your still having fun ray :)

MoTM has to be Malouda for me, looks sharp, skillful, nice goal.

Pleased to see Lampsy getting two, Anelka keeps up his form. Ashley was absolutely brilliant. Would have liked Joey to score that header and Nico to get his hattrick but oh well! :)

Well reading today in the Mail it said that the last time we scored 7 goals was in 1960 against West Bromwich Albion - 7-1 - 3rd December. Yesterday has to be a match that will be released on to DVD don't you think?

Edited by Blueray

The only annoying thing was another goal let in from a set piece.Yeh didnt matter and our defence by that time were really there but still

Watched the highlights some great goals in there..poor ole Analka his hat trick just werent gana happen for him