The England Thread

LDN Blue

Glad to see Lampard still getting picked for these games but where is Micah Richards? Really don't get why he's not in the squad, he's been absolutely awesome so far this season. He always had the potential but now he has the right players around him, he is showing what he's all about. Also pleased for Adam Johnson, Danny Sturridge, Gabriel Agbonlahor and Jack Rodwell but.....

Glen Johnson, Gareth Barry, James Milner, Stewart Downsyndrome and to some extent Bobby Zamora .... WTF?!

Johnson should be replaced by Richards, Downy by well.... anyone and Zamora by Defoe. I hate England sometimes, what a load of wank.

If i'm honest, may seem a bit sick n twisted but i hope Torres and Mata destroy us and show us up for what we trully are. And that's a load of over rated shit with players not even fit for the world stage.

Glad to see Lampard still getting picked for these games but where is Micah Richards? Really don't get why he's not in the squad, he's been absolutely awesome so far this season. He always had the potential but now he has the right players around him, he is showing what he's all about. Also pleased for Adam Johnson, Danny Sturridge, Gabriel Agbonlahor and Jack Rodwell but.....

Glen Johnson, Gareth Barry, James Milner, Stewart Downsyndrome and to some extent Bobby Zamora .... WTF?!

Johnson should be replaced by Richards, Downy by well.... anyone and Zamora by Defoe. I hate England sometimes, what a load of wank.

If i'm honest, may seem a bit sick n twisted but i hope Torres and Mata destroy us and show us up for what we trully are. And that's a load of over rated shit with players not even fit for the world stage.

Exactly, trust Crapello to cock up his "youth" emphasised team.

Our midfield is one of the worst in the world (out of respect to Lampard). How do we compare Milner - Barry - Parker - Lampard to Xavi - Alonso - Iniesta - Fabregas? It amazes me that FIFA or whoever still rank England the 5th best team in the world.

We have no pure talent in this squad. No-one that will penetrate a defence or anything. Only Rooney strikes fear into an opponent & look what's happened with him! Once again he must carry this nation on his back.

When Beckham was dropped from this squad, I thought it marked a new age. As much as I loved Becks, it was a step in the right direction. But nothing changed! The goal keeper did. The formation hardly has.

Crapello knows nothing of the English style of football. I'd rather we had Sven back :doh:

Lampard to replace Terry as England captain against Spain, reveals Capello

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2060274/Frank-Lampard-captain-England-Spain.html#ixzz1dOqCXpQV

__

They always try but the captains are always ours! Congratulations, Super-Frank!

Great we have to not only look at Adrian Chiles monster of a face but listen to Jamie Carragher choking on his own words. I hate ITV's football coverage.

WHAT?!?!?! Is he seriously commentating?If so why?!?! Surley could've found someone with a less annoying voice...agree does sum ITV coverage up...pure shite

WHAT?!?!?! Is he seriously commentating?If so why?!?! Surley could've found someone with a less annoying voice...agree does sum ITV coverage up...pure shite

Nah he's just analysing.

Bravo Capello, not fielding your strongest team against the WORLD CHAMPIONS. Wouldn't be shocked at an absolute arse kicking.