The England Thread

LDN Blue

Rio Ferdinand has been told by Roy Hodgson that he will not be in England’s Euro 2012 squad, pointing to John Terry being among the 23 players he names at 1pm.

When asked if he had been left out on Tuesday night, Ferdinand said: ‘Yes, it’s true.’ The snub is likely to signal the end of Ferdinand's international career.

Hahahaha England are fucked this year. Downing, Walcott and Carroll are meant to be going. No Richards or Sturridge. Even funnier because Oxlade-Chamberlain is going after playing like 12 games this year? Didn't Sturridge not score 12 goals in like 12 games in the first half of the season?

Anyway being from Scotland I reckon England will be getting destroyed in the quarters by Germany or someone... and yes I will enjoy that. Spain and Germany final anybody else?

Hahahaha England are fucked this year. Downing, Walcott and Carroll are meant to be going. No Richards or Sturridge. Even funnier because Oxlade-Chamberlain is going after playing like 12 games this year? Didn't Sturridge not score 12 goals in like 12 games in the first half of the season?

Anyway being from Scotland I reckon England will be getting destroyed in the quarters by Germany or someone... and yes I will enjoy that. Spain and Germany final anybody else?

France - Germany final for me.

BLUELION YOU NEED TO OPEN A EURO PREDICTION THREAD!

Goalkeepers: Hart, Green, Ruddy.

Defenders: Baines, Cahill, Cole, Johnson, Jones, Lescott, Terry.

Midfielders: Barry, Downing, Gerrard, Lampard, Milner, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Parker, Walcott, Young.

Strikers: Carroll, Defoe, Rooney, Welbeck.

Stand-by: Butland, Jagielka, Henderson, Adam Johnson, Sturridge.

FOR FUCKS SAKE, why is that retard Welbeck in there? He's shit. Also why Downing & The Ox? Downing has been shit & The Ox is way too young. IDGAS if Walcott played in a tournament at 18/19... And then no Crouch. He has one of the best goal rates. FFS.