The England Thread

LDN Blue

Have to admit it's been a long time since I've seen England play as well as that against a top quality opposition. It's a crazy day when England beat Spain and even more so when I can say that England looked a more solid defensive unit than Chelsea atm. :D

Parker did very well, but man of the match for me was Lescott, his tackling was spot on, he got everything right, but most of all his interceptions saved us the game. Hope he doesn't get over looked, deserves another call up after a performance like that.

Incredible!

What defending from England tonight. It's a shame they won't carry it forward, but if they did, then it would be a sign of change. Unfortunately with Crapello at the helm, not optimistic about the future.

Thankfully we only have to put up with him for another 8 months or so. Then I'll start to look forward to the future.

Dear

Media and 'I hate lampard' fans,

EAT YOUR SHIT

Regards,

Warnie

I just came back from the pub, with non-chelsea fans saying "It was going in anyway". Fucking assholes. The ball was spinning & when Lampard went for it, it looked like it was going out. Stupid "fans".