Hull vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopfully we'll get all that out the way for Sunday....our next away game is bloody Everton ahh it dont get easier.We really need to start getting points on the road!

Man U dropping points..cant see it but never know.Didnt think we'd drop as many in December West Ham,Everton etc and we managed it so stranger things have happened..hopfully.They drop points and we dont decide to drop them as well!

I guess its not a good time to say but we will probably be wearing are so called ''Curse' away kit.

Not sure whether we were arrogant or just bottled it. Either way, that wasn't anywhere good enough.

We could've put daylight between us and United tonight, it was Hull ffs - albeit their best performance of the season but if we can't get 3 points off them wtf do we think we'll do against Arsenal? Because they wont lay down and die like they did against United.

To be fair we did almost draw against Hull at the beginning till added time so them getting their own back

Just us..being us.We have a chance we seem to go nah and pull the worse performance out the bag.But hopfully now Carlo can yell a lot and realise where we did wrong and by Sunday and all be good...heres hoping

But serioulsy work on set pieces!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Laylabelle

i don´t know, Terry being in the stands for the Arsenal-game might be a good thing after all. Don´t ask me why.

Well, if the Arse-shavin is playing like on saturday you can even have a defense including Wes Brown and Rio Ferdinand.

Cheer up, Hull is tough match i think..

i believe all yellow cards get wiped at the end of february, i believe that 5yellows means your banned 7days after. we always concede from headers when riccy plays. i cant help but feel we carry ballack when we play away from home. we have no divine right to win any game, but we should adopt a better attitude when we play away at teams of this calibre, its developing into a small problem the away form, missing essien for nights like tonight that is clear. terry nd brana can play against arsenal but miss everton, in hindsight id rather b the other way round

Edited by carefree

Here we go with this shit "we play better without Drogba". What a load of nonsense! Anyway, heads up people we will beat who we never beat this season: Everton, Man City, Aston Villa and Wigan. And yet again we will beat Liverpool, Man United, Tottenham and Arsenal =D

I am sick and tired of people acting like this on what is a really good forum.

I'm only being sarcastic, highlighting the ironic point that we have our African players back, and after winning every game during the tournament; we now draw to a team fighting survival in the PL...

...for the second time.

4 points from two tough away trips. Happy enough. Drogba back and will get the usual one or two goals -v- Arsenal this Sunday on our way to 3 points. United will drop points to Villa and Everton anyway. All good.

Drogba looked off the pace-apart from the goal, and I didnt agree with taking Anelka off -seemed bonkers, also not that convinced about Sturridge as to being able to ever have a regular slot. Will end up at West ham or Spuds probs.

Overall though happy with a point -oh, and Phil Brown you are a moaning cnut !

Drogba looked off the pace-apart from the goal, and I didnt agree with taking Anelka off -seemed bonkers, also not that convinced about Sturridge as to being able to ever have a regular slot. Will end up at West ham or Spuds probs.

Overall though happy with a point -oh, and Phil Brown you are a moaning cnut !

sturrudge looks better than kalou from what iv seen, he nearly nicked it for us aswel abit unlucky. i reckon they'll b a couple of minor tweaks to the team on sunday. id like to see zhirkov in front of ashley cole, is mikel back, he only plays well against arsenal.i thought the attitude of ballack, deco, malouda was shocking last night. we are carrying ballack in the away games, for me the blokes a waste of space he hasn't done the business for us since we signed him, hes finished.he only wants to know when the medals are being handed out.