Willy Sagnol

BlueLion.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we don't really need a fullback. Ferreira has been ok last few weeks

we defo need to buy players in a more attacking sense. Perhaps a playmaker, DEFINITELY a striker (or two), perhaps a winger.. because SWP has been crap, hardly any impact and Malouda has been average, and seems to be a bit of a tit

I think Belletti has been an awesome right back this season, and Ferreira is good enough as well. Why waste money on someone old and someone who's just going to add to the worthless players bandwagon.

SWP has been crap

are you sure about that? :lol:

Edited by CJ Revo

He had right about SW-P he is maybe my favourite CFC player but at the moment he is crap....really we don't have wingers like we had before(Duff, Robben) and we need a player who will make our game nicer who can pass a ball and score a goal and run all day long....like Arsenal(Fabregas), Man utd(Ronaldo), Inter(Ibrahimovic), Milan(Kaka), Real(Robinho, Snajder), Barca(Messi, Ronaldinho, Deci) Bayern(Riberi)....we need a player with faboulus skills that all!!

Edited by Mungii

He had right about SW-P he is maybe my favourite CFC player but at the moment he is crap....really we don't have wingers like we had before(Duff, Robben) and we need a player who will make our game nicer who can pass a ball and score a goal and run all day long....like Arsenal(Fabregas), Man utd(Ronaldo), Inter(Ibrahimovic), Milan(Kaka), Real(Robinho, Snajder), Barca(Messi, Ronaldinho, Deci) Bayern(Riberi)....we need a player with faboulus skills that all!!

you we're doing well untill you said ibrahimovich. imo he's a real paul anka :P

and oh, how we need a robben and duff, we've been crap down the wings since we got rid of 'em and when they were regs good for about 12 goals a piece a season.

regards: JBD

yep certainly. but what he means is i suppose players who will do what they did in that season.. run at defenders, scare the shit out of them and actually put in a quality cross

SWP does none of those 3 and Malouda although a good player, has been average so far

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You