Chelsea vs Fulham

BlueLion.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was a very hard fought 3 points. I wonder what Ancelotti said at half time. We came out in the 2nd half with a rocket up our Gary Glitters.

I dont uderstand why Drogba will miss an extra game due to his yellow card. If he was injured the suspension would still have taken effect.........no ?

So why is it different because he's playing in the ACON ?

That was proper painful, i can't believe we won that. All about the subs. Ivanovic did what no one else could do n crossed a fucking ball properly and the OG was down to Sturridge who hit a great shot. I'm also thankful to Danny Murphy because he couldn't cross either

Fuck me, that was horrible but that's what happens when we support Chelsea. 3 points, we stay top of the league!

Wow,where to start.We were digging our own grave yet again with that kind of play.The first half was absolutely atrocious.How bad were things looking then?The midfield lethargic yet again.Drogba showed why he was so frustrating,went down so many times , 1-0 down, duelling with Pantsil. The crossing by the RB Ferreira where the core of the attacks were coming from,forgettable.Sticking to Paulo,what in the hell was he doing in the middle of the field when that ball was played out wide to Konchesky?!? FFS, then Terry fails to clear and a goal down.Ballack looks completely out of his element,I thought Lampard had a burn-out because of the gruelling calendar where he starts nearly every game,I'm convinced Ballack needs a vacation and some tapes from his Leverkusen and Bayern days.He couldn't kick a corner today!Even until the final whistle there was a lack of communication between the back-line and Cech.A case of everyone being nervy and not entirely confident.

Bullet time:

-3 points taken!!! Back to a 5 point lead.The most important game of the season so far and the way things turned around should be encouraging to even the players to say the least.Great to see that huddle in the middle at the end.Just a few minutes among the players themselves,we have seen many times how they have come back from some really bad mid-season slumps.

-Kalou shows why we need a winger and shows us again that we'll miss his play despite being diabolical many times this season.He had a quiet first half in many ways but absolutely turned things around in the 2nd.

-Sturridge coming on changed the whole dynamic of the play.Instantly more width,him and Kalou combined for that second goal.He must be on his toes for January . If that performance was a sign of things to come,we'll have one handy striker plus an English player in our ranks.

-IVANOVIC! I can't say this enough, he is the most under-rated performer this season.Comes on,delivers one good cross to the far side and Drogba heads in,goes back to his excellent defending at the back.

-Drogba shows yet again why he is to be trusted with carrying the mantle.

-Now with our without reason or excuse,the diamond will be ditched.Carlo has acknowledged it,without Drogba and Essien, we got to go back to basics.4-5-1 with Anelka or 4-3-3 with the flanks with down the middle.

Absolutely thrilled to win the game.This could be the game that changes the season for us.Despite the mad season so far, where more surprises are inevitable....Sticking to wins and the belief with confidence on winning games is all anybody needs,not looking behind us to expect the chasing pack to slip up.

Yes he is fucking turd crap shit bollocks, he is the worst forward at the club. I would rather have heskey then kalou he is just rubbish !

yes he is the worst forward, but i think he is awesome as a wing forward.