Birmingham vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The main reason this club isnt going forward is because we dont have stability with our management. Sacking the coach is not always the answer. Every time we slip up i wait for you to come on the forum and slack off the manager because thats all you seem to do.

Stability??? Do we look stable at the moment? I can tell you something my compatriot, IF Chelsea don't start winning some serious silverware soon you can say goodbye to attracting marque players and retaining our own players.

Lets not forget that football is business that profits off superstars. No superstars, NO TROPHIES!! NO TROPHIES, NO STABILITY!! Chelsea FC has become an empire, to compete with the likes of Manchester United, Barcelona and Real Madrid, We must be ruthless! Dropping points against a newly promoted side is not enough.

Carlo Ancelotti may have won the Champions league twice, But he doesn't know shit about coaching week in and week out against English opposition.

Stability??? Do we look stable at the moment? I can tell you something my compatriot, IF Chelsea don't start winning some serious silverware soon you can say goodbye to attracting marque players and retaining our own players.

Lets not forget that football is business that profits off superstars. No superstars, NO TROPHIES!! NO TROPHIES, NO STABILITY!! Chelsea FC has become an empire, to compete with the likes of Manchester United, Barcelona and Real Madrid, We must be ruthless! Dropping points against a newly promoted side is not enough.

Carlo Ancelotti may have won the Champions league twice, But he doesn't know shit about coaching week in and week out against English opposition.

You talk about English football and how Carlo comes in and knows nothing about the english game. What did Jose know about english football? What did Guss know about English football and your asking for his recalling? Sure he did great things in the little time he was with us, but whos to say he wont be in the same boat atm?

Im sure these managers knew minor things as most good managers would but everyone starts somewhere mate.

Edited by Steve.

You talk about English football and how Carlo comes in and knows nothing about the english game. What did Jose know about english football? What did Guss know about English football and your asking for his recalling? Sure he did great things in the little time he was with us, but whos to say he wont be in the same boat atm?

Im sure these managers knew minor things as most good managers would but everyone starts somewhere mate.

Well I can tell you now that if Jose realised a formation wasn't working, he would change it! The Diamond doesn't suit every team. When we played with wide midfielders under hiddink, Chelsea where unstoppable. Ancelotti is so pig-headed and stubborn that it will soon catch up to him and the players will do the same thing they done to Scolari.

Honestly, if it wasn't for a bullshit offside call against Birmingham, would you still be as confident? Would you still be singing Ancelotti's praise?

At the beginning of the season i told you Ancelotti was no good. Now mark my words, he has coached his last game with Didier Drogba. Hiddink will be back before February...

does the scenario look familiar.

first third of the season look unbeatable, in all competitions, come half way we're playing shit end up sacking the manager, then blowing title and the ECL final.

drogba acting like a big tart, uninterested :mouthclosed:

well it's all to familiar to me as last season and we sacked the then manager Big Phil, i think the quicker we get rid of ancelloti the better, believe me he wont cut the mustard.

get rid of ancelloti now, bring back Guus he's unemployed atm, let's see if he can turn our season around he's got significantly more knowledge, compassion, understanding, and loves Chelsea, GET HIM BACK NOW:champions:

regards: JBD

Well I can tell you now that if Jose realised a formation wasn't working, he would change it! The Diamond doesn't suit every team. When we played with wide midfielders under hiddink, Chelsea where unstoppable. Ancelotti is so pig-headed and stubborn that it will soon catch up to him and the players will do the same thing they done to Scolari.

Honestly, if it wasn't for a bullshit offside call against Birmingham, would you still be as confident? Would you still be singing Ancelotti's praise?

At the beginning of the season i told you Ancelotti was no good. Now mark my words, he has coached his last game with Didier Drogba. Hiddink will be back before February...

Your not reading what im saying, im not calling ancelotti's praises and if anything i have said twice already things have to be changed. What im saying is our management needs stability not just for the players but for everyone. For the main reason that the players are sick of having a new manager every 6 months and having a system that is changed and they can not work with eachother to improve and fix it. I have an interview with ballack where he says himself that club needs a manager that is going to be around for a while so they can work together.

What you said about Drogba is wrong imo because Scolari left drogba on the bench and didnt play him in every game. Ancelotti has played him by himself in every game he has been available in so he has no one to get upset with besides himself, and if he does take it out on other people than i wont be happy.

Drogba, Ashley Cole, Malouda and Belletti didn't perform today.

Saying, that on another day we could of won this game quite comfortably. We had the chances to win but it didn't happen in the end. Birmingham were really well organized and defended really well, we just had to break them down. Birmingham have never been in better form and away from home it was always going to be a tough game. Hart was quality all game and it's always going to be hard to beat a keeper in that sort of form.

I do wonder why Ancelotti didn't bring on J.Cole earlier and why Zhirkov was unused.

We are 5 points clear and on another day we could of won this quite easily. Today we were unlucky and it didn't happen.

This is getting stupid now, Birmingham are nothing and we're still dropping points. Yes we played pretty well, specially in the first half and we created shitloads of chances but it means shit all if we aint converting them. Football is about converting chances, fuck how well we're playing, we have to win these games. Really pissed off today, we'll probably win the league but thats because everyone else is failing. W could lose 8 games this season and still win the league this season.

We have Kalou, Malouda, Mikel, Ballack and Deco. They are not good enough and they never will be. Kalou was pretty lively when he came on today but his consistency is shocking. Mikel was absolutely awful! If we want to be the best team in Europe and the world, we can't have this shit at our club. Barca don't have these, they give their youth more of a chance.

Fuck sake Carlo, Joe Cole on for just 15 mins today and you're leaving on players like Malouda and Belletti? fuck sake Chelsea, come on!

Pissed off.

This is getting stupid now, Birmingham are nothing and we're still dropping points. Yes we played pretty well, specially in the first half and we created shitloads of chances but it means shit all if we aint converting them. Football is about converting chances, fuck how well we're playing, we have to win these games. Really pissed off today, we'll probably win the league but thats because everyone else is failing. W could lose 8 games this season and still win the league this season.

We have Kalou, Malouda, Mikel, Ballack and Deco. They are not good enough and they never will be. Kalou was pretty lively when he came on today but his consistency is shocking. Mikel was absolutely awful! If we want to be the best team in Europe and the world, we can't have this shit at our club. Barca don't have these, they give their youth more of a chance.

Fuck sake Carlo, Joe Cole on for just 15 mins today and you're leaving on players like Malouda and Belletti? fuck sake Chelsea, come on!

Pissed off.

What the hell did Mikel do wrong???

me too!

i thought Mikel did an admiral job quick on the ball, closing down their midfield, done well defensively and his passing was acceptable, so what the fuck more should do? act as a striker maybe:whistling:

and this is what i mean about Ancelloti's knowhow, how the fuck does he play crazy horse (belletti) in midfied and leave ballack on the bench.:ballack:

take off Lamps leave FloMo on and send on JC

regards: JBD

Edited by josesbluediamonds

When Mikel has the ball, he gives it away time and time again, he loses the ball, he doesn't know what the fuck to do with it. He did ok ish when they had the ball but they are shit and played solely for a draw anyway which they got. Anyone could've done Mikels job today, he's purely shit and i'm so glad him and Kalou are fucking off to Africa, thank fucking god (or whoever founded the African nations cup).

Joe Cole for Lampard i mean fuck me sideways, i saw so many options to bring Joe on and put him at the top of the diamond or the left and take off malouda or even take off Belletti and malouda for Zhirkov and Joe Cole and Take Mikel off for Ballack earlier or anything ffs. Anything but bringing on Kalou (even tho he looked alright) and taking Frank off, thats just never gonna work.

Fuck the point, it's another case of points lost. We aint gonna be top for long

The Mikel criticism is harsh. Man Utd are our main rivals for the league and their counter part to Mikel is Carrick and personally Id take Mikel any day of the week.

I understand whats being said though about Kalou , Deco and Malouda. Too inconsistent , you cant rely as much as we do on hit or miss players , its that simple.

Edited by The Big Drog

We need this month to be over!Every year we seem to blip around this time so hopfully come January and that pissing Manager of the month award is elsewhere..we can start picking up points!!

Just so bloody annoying!! When we mess up,no one else does and we have to sit and hope they do,or they mess up and so do we!!

So many chances today and obs if down the other end they'd gone in! We're crap away at the mo!

Thank god the ref called offside....

Time to move on,get past this game and focus on Fullham and past that into Jan...

Malouda pissed me off the entire match, horrible finishing from the whole team, we have to get our mentality straight before United, Arsenal pick up points. From what I'm looking at, if they both win their next 2 games we're screwed.

if alex had scored that free kick most people on here wouldn't care.

and there's not much point discussing new strikers because carlo has made it very clear nothing is going to happen.

which has got me pondering whether or not the premiership really is one of carlo's targets this season.

wat was ancelotti thinking? he removed lamps and put joe cole while malouda had yellow card while laps dint have any. he used all his F*ckin subs and didnt replace malouda with zhirkov!!! i mean WTF yuri had a very gud game and am pretty sure he could've scored that goal (the 1 malouda missed). angry.gif

Two words...... SHIT MANAGER

wat was ancelotti thinking? he removed lamps and put joe cole while malouda had yellow card while laps dint have any. he used all his F*ckin subs and didnt replace malouda with zhirkov!!! i mean WTF yuri had a very gud game and am pretty sure he could've scored that goal (the 1 malouda missed). :angry:

thanks for reminding me how fucking dumb Malouda was when he tried to cross the ball with an open net and ball in front of him.

TBH I was expecting Zhrikov to at least go in at the 60" min or even make it into the starting lineup.

TBH, I think our CORNERS are terribly weak. So many corners yet I find ourself not even scoring.