Birmingham vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a horrible feeling about this game. Birmingham are the form team in the league and we are on a massive dip in form... That equals banana skin. I wouldn't be surprised if we lose the one to be honest.

We'll win this game. I know it'll be tough and scrappy and cold and one of the worst games in premiership history but we will win it, even if it's only by the odd goal. Birmingham are just on a flukey little run, we'll bring em back down to earth, they're nowt special.

Agree with Layla tho lol, bring back Pizarro for the matches with Birmingham. Maybe we can negotiate something :lol:

I would like to see this in Birm

-------------------------------------------

......................Cech.......................

.................JT......Carvalho...........

Ivanovich.........................A.Cole

J.Cole....Mikel.......Lamps............

........................................Zhirkov

........Sturridge.........Drogba........

-------------------------------------------

Left wing with Zhirkov and Cole will be extremely HOT. Carlo COME ON!

Edited by Roger

This is Drogba's last match before he flies out for training for the ANC. We're obviously gonna miss him now that Anelka is injured. Hopefully it will now give the likes of Sturridge, Borini and Kakuta a real chance to shine.

The way Birmingham are playing means there is going to be a lot of expectation for them to come away with a point or better on Saturday. Their own fans will be expecting a result, and that means the players will be under pressure. They know we're not in great form, but they also know we're top of the Premier League, so they will be forced to show us some respect with a more defensive line up than usual. This game will be about us breaking their defence down. They're nothing special, but this could be a tricky match. Drogba needs to show up for this one, and not have a hissy fit like he did against West Ham.