Internazionale vs Chelsea

James

Gotta say congrats to Jose.8 years or something unbeaten league home record..130 games something crazy like that.

Anyho this game.Dont think be easy.But if we can get an away goal make things a bit easier.Hopfully we can defend like we did against Wolves not make any crazy mistakes/keep passing the ball to Inter and let Drogba go and volia

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta say congrats to Jose.8 years or something unbeaten league home record..130 games something crazy like that.

Right but for the first time at the Bridge he's gonna be beaten by an English team...well hopefully :D

dont care how we play ,,just as long as we get the right result ...ideally a 2 0 win

But it would be a nice bonus!!! Ofcourse, i would be glad if we get a result like that, due to the fact Italian opponents are pretty good at defending. On the other hand, i would be surprised if we have a good game against them; Liverpool (ffs) done the same thing last year and won pretty easy.

I can't wait for this game. I have been looking forward to this game ever since the draw was made. Jose's home record is amazingly good so a score draw would be a fantastic result i think. Proper looking forward to it. COME ON CHELS!!

ApparentlyYuri has not travelled to italy.

yes i have read that somewhere ..... some are saying that malouda will be played as a LB as belleti is injured feriera is not availabla for uefa a.cole bosignwa and zhirkov all are injured as well ,,, talk about bad luck .... but i hope Alex would be available and i hope he plays as a lb i think hell be more solid defensively

Ferriera is not in our Champions League Squad guys. Unless we put him in for Feburary

This is the squad announced for group stage:

A List

Petr Cech

Branislav Ivanovich

Ashley Cole

Michael Essien

Ricardo Carvalho

Frank Lampard

Franco Di Santo

Joe Cole

Didier Drogba

Michael Ballack

Florent Malouda

José Bosingwa

Wayne Bridge

Paulo Ferreira

Deco

Salomon Kalou

Carlo Cudicini

John Terry

Alex

Juliano Belletti

Nicolas Anelka

Henrique Hilario

B List

John Mikel Obi

Rhys Taylor

Sam Hutchinson

Michael Mancienne

Miroslav Stoch

Paulo is in the list for that, i cant see him getting taken out of it?

This is the squad announced for group stage:

A List

Petr Cech

Branislav Ivanovich

Ashley Cole

Michael Essien

Ricardo Carvalho

Frank Lampard

Franco Di Santo

Joe Cole

Didier Drogba

Michael Ballack

Florent Malouda

José Bosingwa

Wayne Bridge

Paulo Ferreira

Deco

Salomon Kalou

Carlo Cudicini

John Terry

Alex

Juliano Belletti

Nicolas Anelka

Henrique Hilario

B List

John Mikel Obi

Rhys Taylor

Sam Hutchinson

Michael Mancienne

Miroslav Stoch

Paulo is in the list for that, i cant see him getting taken out of it?

club web site said paolo NOT registered ...

possibly Belletti or ivo at lb

I find it really odd. Reasons being the new list normally goes to uefa in February just before the start of the round of 16. We are missing Bosingwa and would you not think they would consider putting in Paulo as back up??

Or does it not work like that? im lost?

That said i have no doubt juliano or ivan can do a perfect job. Just a tad confused.

Not 100% on this but I think it's because both ours and United's first leg was at the San Siro and obviously they wouldn't let both teams play out there at the same time.

They have changed the time table this season for TV coverage and thus more time between the legs. Its not just us

Not 100% on this but I think it's because both ours and United's first leg was at the San Siro and obviously they wouldn't let both teams play out there at the same time.

They have changed the time table this season for TV coverage and thus more time between the legs. Its not just us who

They have changed the time table this season for TV coverage and thus more time between the legs. Its not just us who are