Javier Pastore joins PSG

the wes

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Not until they learn the sport's name

Sorry that we have a small little MULTIBILLION DOLLAR league called the NFL. We can't have two footballs. That's just illogical.

I say soccer around average Americans, and football around my football friends.

Sorry that we have a small little MULTIBILLION DOLLAR league called the NFL. We can't have two footballs. That's just illogical.

Let's stop the discussion about that...

Anyway many leagues in europe envy the MLS even though it's a small league over there I think with their big big market policy, stadiums and lottery draft :wub:and all...

And more and more americans like soccer today wich is a good thing.

The NBA is rigged and is finished,MLB is shitty just NFL.

I would love MLS to become a major league , over the MLB at least...

Anyway many leagues in europe envy the MLS even though it's a small league over there I think with their big big market policy, stadiums and lottery draft :wub:and all...

And more and more americans like soccer today wich is a good thing.

The NBA is rigged and is finished,MLB is shitty just NFL.

I would love MLS to become a major league , over the MLB at least...

It's our fourth most popular sport. Behind football (NFL), baseball, basketball. Ahead of hockey. I hope, too, the MLS becomes a major league.

But let's stop talking about it because we're annoying sh0n3x. ;)

We are fast becoming a joke. I cannot believe a player has probably chosen PSG over us, that really is bad omens. Can't even think who we might sign now that is half decent? There is no-one we've been linked with really that we stand a chance with as this and Modric are basically dead in the water. Dear oh dear, not looking forward to first day of season if we don't make any decent signings -- and no I'm not including Cortois and Romeu for obvious reasons.

We are fast becoming a joke. I cannot believe a player has probably chosen PSG over us, that really is bad omens. Can't even think who we might sign now that is half decent? There is no-one we've been linked with really that we stand a chance with as this and Modric are basically dead in the water. Dear oh dear, not looking forward to first day of season if we don't make any decent signings -- and no I'm not including Cortois and Romeu for obvious reasons.

But the signings are imminent...biggrin.gif

For fuck sake, nothing is going our way is it... I can't believe all we've done is bought a goalkeeper and a defensive midfielder who is to young to take essiens place.

What do you think, where can we find funds for this transfer?? and for his wage?? do you how much are our wages? in 2010. 170 mil , we had biggest wages in the world after REal and Barca...in 2011. they will be less, but still that's a lot of money spent on wages...

Yeah, I'm a bit embarrassed how players are choosing other clubs over us.

Maybe we chose AVB to bring out the best in our current squad and win the quadrouple. ;):Goober: So far, Benayoun has shown promise, Drogba and Lampard are firing again, Ferreira is flying down the wings like he's 26...

I wish i didn't watch all those Pastore clips now... i got all my hopes up. It always happens to Chelsea, we can never sign anyone quick and easy, that's the bad thing about having a lot of money, teams will try and squeeze as much money as possible out of us for their player.

What do you think, where can we find funds for this transfer?? and for his wage?? do you how much are our wages? in 2010. 170 mil , we had biggest wages in the world after REal and Barca...in 2011. they will be less, but still that's a lot of money spent on wages...

ermmm.... what?, it's proven fact that we need new players, we could esepcially do with a winger and someone in midfield, even if it's just the one person like Pastore or Modric i am confident with it. But we havent signed anyone at all... it's getting quite worrying to be honest, our players arent getting any younger, they've been getting worse with age, how could next season be any better?, if we don't sign anyone?. I just hope the club knows what they are doing.

I wish i didn't watch all those Pastore clips now... i got all my hopes up. It always happens to Chelsea, we can never sign anyone quick and easy, that's the bad thing about having a lot of money, teams will try and squeeze as much money as possible out of us for their player.

I know how you feel there, but i'm not going to get mad about me, everyone warned each others about it, to not get such high hopes, just when this rumor started, but i did because i got excited since i'm a fan of Patore, but yes turns out to be one of those things.

I know how you feel there, but i'm not going to get mad about me, everyone warned each others about it, to not get such high hopes, just when this rumor started, but i did because i got excited since i'm a fan of Patore, but yes turns out to be one of those things.

Yeah, i just thought surely he wouldn't pick psg over us, but he most likely has. Pretty disappointing.

just thought id jump in with a reality check for most of you here. . . He hasnt chosen psg yet! He hasnt chosen anyone yet that we know of! You are getting wound up by second rate reporting so lets all take a minute and calm down for a bit.

I know what you're saying but there's zero reports linking us with him today, most of them are about him signing for psg.