Javier Pastore joins PSG

the wes

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah my mistake it was €100million. I'm pretty sure Pastore won't wait for that sort of bid though.

Yeah doubt he will, Zamparini has also said that he is willing to sell him in the summer (but under no circumstances the january window) before without mentioning clubs and he knows there is no way in hell anyone are going to buy him for €100m. He also let Cavani go even though it would clearly have been best for Palermo to hold on to him but the guy wanted to try something new and he let him as he doesn't want players in the club who doesn't want to be there.

Pastore is shit. He had a great last season and good games this season. But he's just been overhyped by Zamparini. Seriously, I wouldn't mind him for about 15mil€. Everything above this price is too much. Yeah he can dribble, but he became predictable and lately he rather harms Palermo than does any good.

Pastore is shit. He had a great last season and good games this season. But he's just been overhyped by Zamparini. Seriously, I wouldn't mind him for about 15mil€. Everything above this price is too much. Yeah he can dribble, but he became predictable and lately he rather harms Palermo than does any good.

Thank God you aren't a scout for us or something, because your version of 'good' or 'bad' in terms of a quality of a footballer, oh i am sorry, maybe you call them 'soccer players', is completely whack. Do you take under consideration the players age and the potential?

Just out of curiosity, what is your thoughts on Neymar and Lukaku? I bet they are also, 'shit' players in your eyes. After all, ex-footballers and people who have spent most of their lives in the game don't really know as much as you do.

:worship: JoulJoul the Messiah

:whistling:

doh.gif

mate... its just my opnion...

about neymar and lukkaku... neymar is a very young talent player, lukkaku hmmm i dont know, i do not watch belgian league, so i can not judge him on youtube video's and i also can not judge him when others people say he's good because most people never see him play...

about neymar and lukkaku... neymar is a very young talent player, lukkaku hmmm i dont know, i do not watch belgian league, so i can not judge him on youtube video's and i also can not judge him when others people say he's good because most people never see him play...

I wish I could downvote you into the dirt.

Top post. People go on about Lukaku as if he is the bollocks... is he as good as people on here say he is he wouldn't be in the belgian league now. Might be good maybe but he isn't the answer to our problems now.

funny-pictures-laugh.jpg

Lampard's replacement should be English.

yes the replacement shud be english..............but der r very few playes who can replace lampard n 1 of dem is henderson.........n according to wt i hv heard he will end up in MANu (in a swap deal WELBECK + 10ml).............