West Ham vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

West Ham United vs Chelsea

735_home.png630_away.png

WestHam-PetrCech.jpg

Petr Cech saves Mark Noble's penalty in a 1-0 win for Chelsea last season.

Opponents: West Ham United

Venue: Upton Park

Date: Sunday 20 December 2009

Kick-off: 4 PM

Chelsea travel to Upton Park looking for a fifth consecutive win away to West Ham.

Chelsea have been imperious so far this season but since December have stuttered slightly; drawing three and losing the other of their four games during the month.

A Premier League triple-header against Portsmouth, West Ham and then Birmingham City may be a welcome return to form for Carlo Ancelotti's men, although in a tough London derby it will be far from easy for the Blues.

Match chat here.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the back of an edgy 2-1 win at home to bottom-of-the-league Portsmouth, we could struggle in the early stages. Cech needs to regain his form, and I reckon this is a good time to do it. I don't think we'll get a clean sheet against the Hammers though.

Prediction: West Ham 1-3 Chelsea

Hopfully they wont to many corners/free kicks cause we're shit and defending those at the mo!

And some luck be nice..not having the ball wacking someone in the face then deflecting off this and that..

And as it stands we have a chance to extend our lead again..so Chels please dont do what we have been doing,other teams fuck up so we do..take advatage and have a nice lead over xmas!

Edited by Laylabelle

We have finally done better with dealing crosses and corners.

However, we still need to improve on the defending. The defending against Portsmouth was terrible.

I hope Carvalho does better in dealing with crosses now.

Should be able to go into the match tomorrow brimming with confidence knowing that Manure have lost. Also I hope we'll have a fully functioning squad and I think Drogba will be in action which should give us an advantage over West Ham