Miralem Pjanic

the wes

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wtf

Maybe he was talking about his age, I don't know.

He's young, but experienced. Roma are good club for him, they weren't playing that well since LE came there, but they are aiming for top.

Maybe he was talking about his age, I don't know.

He's young, but experienced. Roma are good club for him, they weren't playing that well since LE came there, but they are aiming for top.

Pjanic has around 30 NT caps for Bosnia and two qualification campaigns behind him. Very experienced player for his age.

• 5 months later...

Would be absolutely delighted if we get him. Have always liked him as a player. Creative, skillful, has bags of potential and can hit a free kick like Juninho. An underrated player really.

I'm repeating myself so much, but he reminds me a lot of Modric, and I feel like he has a higher ceiling. He's very mature and has a lot of NT caps for such a young player.

Would love him here but I doubt it happens. I think he stays in Roma for at least another season.

• 5 months later...

He is a CAM/CM. I don't think he gets along with Zeman so he could be sold.

As much as I would love to see him join us, I can't see us purchasing him when we already have De Bruyne, McEachran, Mata, Oscar and Hazard. Buying Pjanic would then mean we will have too many players of similar qualities.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You