Micah Richards

Milan

And who do you think would be better then Richards?

Santon? Inter won't sell him cheaply since they look at him as a long term Maicon replacement.

Santon has had a terrible falling out with Inter over the past year. They loaned in Yuto Nagatoma, who has been finalised with the club a few days ago. They have replaced him and would probably be happy to sell him.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never thought Richards was a great player but he's strong and young, so I guess he won't be such a bad option. And we really don't need a superstar in that position anyway since we already have Bosingwa and Ivanovic.

BTW, does this mean Richards will be available for no fee, except maybe the compensation, like when we signed Sturridge?

BTW, does this mean Richards will be available for no fee, except maybe the compensation, like when we signed Sturridge?

It will if it means he's going to see out his contract. City could sell him before that though..

• 1 year later...

Let's have a raise of hands from those who think we're going to be signing the oil-rich Premier League champion's starting right-back based on stories without quotes.

Let's have a raise of hands from those who think we're going to be signing the oil-rich Premier League champion's starting right-back based on stories without quotes.

Zabaleta took his place at the end of the season mate :D

I agree with most here, would love to see micah richards here, he was my first choice for england, but hodgson went for the shitty liverpool players... Definately a great defender, and being english a back 4 of COLE TERRY CAHILL RICHARDS would be pretty good... :)

Best defensive right back after Ivanovic in the Premier League. And that's the problem, as much as I rate Micah, we don't need him here. For backup right back, we need someone totally different than Ivanović - attacking right back. Because it would make no sense having to completly identical players, we need diversity in our right back position. We need attacking right back who would play against weaker teams in the league, which "park the bus" and down the wing.

Best defensive right back after Ivanovic in the Premier League. And that's the problem, as much as I rate Micah, we don't need him here. For backup right back, we need someone totally different than Ivanović - attacking right back. Because it would make no sense having to completly identical players, we need diversity in our right back position. We need attacking right back who would play against weaker teams in the league, which "park the bus" and down the wing.

I saw Richards a lot last season and I think you are wrong. I think he does a great defensive and offensive job. For me, he is one of (if not the best) right back in Premier League.

I saw Richards a lot last season and I think you are wrong. I think he does a great defensive and offensive job. For me, he is one of (if not the best) right back in Premier League.

In my opinion, his attacking workrate isn't that high. He had 5 assists this season and average 0,2 crosses per match (!). I think it isn't high, is it? He seems like he is another central back converted to full back.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You