Mario Balotelli

the wes

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope he never comes to the PL, he would be voted most arrogent player in the league

There once was a player like this. Very arrogant indeed. He turned out to be pretty good and his club got a lot of money from his transfer.

Inter - Balotelli not for sale

skysports.com

"Maicon and Balotelli? Balotelli is priceless. At this time, he and Maicon are not on the market. "When and if there are requests we will kindly examine them but they are not on the market.

"The interest in Balotelli from both Manchester clubs is real and very strong, but has not reached an official offer."

Full story

I think us signing him would be a good thing. I don't think his ego will be in question, I believe his problem was with José Mourinho and the Inter ultras.. Who have no problem being openly racist and unsupportive of their players. Don't get me wrong, the boy has a serious problem with ego, but to deny his quality would be wrong

Manchester City's £24m Mario Balotelli deal could be hijacked by Chelsea and United as Inter Milan chief mulls rival offers

Inter president Massimo Moratti insists there is still no definitive agreement with City and he has left the door open for Manchester United and Chelsea to beat their bid.

'At this moment there are contacts with Manchester City, but we must find an agreement that satisfies both us and them,' said the San Siro chief.

'Robert Mancini says that we raised the price? No, we ask what we think is right - nothing exaggerated. However, we are evaluating other offers.

|| Source ||

Manchester City's £24m Mario Balotelli deal could be hijacked by Chelsea and United as Inter Milan chief mulls rival offers

Inter president Massimo Moratti insists there is still no definitive agreement with City and he has left the door open for Manchester United and Chelsea to beat their bid.

'At this moment there are contacts with Manchester City, but we must find an agreement that satisfies both us and them,' said the San Siro chief.

'Robert Mancini says that we raised the price? No, we ask what we think is right - nothing exaggerated. However, we are evaluating other offers.

|| Source ||

Nowhere does Moratti specifically name Chelsea as a club interested in Balotelli, nor does he give any indication of us being in the running. Pure media tosh, put Chelsea in the headline so more papers will sell.

I think he would be a perfect replacement for ageing Anelka ... both are strikers but both can play wide. I think they are both quite fast, Balotelli is a little more skillful but Anelka has better passing ability. In 2,3 years I can see Anelka leaving and I don't think Kalou can replace him on the right wing so our option can be Balotelli or Neymar. If Kakuta would play on the left with Neymar on the right we would have fast but quite small attack which isn't always good (Barca - Messi, Pedro) so I think Balotelli would fit in better then Neymar. The only problem is ofcourse his attitude and he also reseblance Anelka in this way when Anelka was younger happy.gif, but if we can get him to behave I think we could hit a jackpot with this kid ...

I think he would be a perfect replacement for ageing Anelka ... both are strikers but both can play wide. I think they are both quite fast, Balotelli is a little more skillful but Anelka has better passing ability. In 2,3 years I can see Anelka leaving and I don't think Kalou can replace him on the right wing so our option can be Balotelli or Neymar. If Kakuta would play on the left with Neymar on the right we would have fast but quite small attack which isn't always good (Barca - Messi, Pedro) so I think Balotelli would fit in better then Neymar. The only problem is ofcourse his attitude and he also reseblance Anelka in this way when Anelka was younger happy.gif, but if we can get him to behave I think we could hit a jackpot with this kid ...

Lets not forget that our own Danny Sturridge was supposed to have an "attitude problem"