Mario Balotelli

the wes

Well as all of you've heard, he'll probably be on the move. So what do you think about bringing him now? For me he's a great player, he has some problems, but inter's fan don't seem to support him, that's why he's not changing. If he'd came to us, I think he would have change for better, and with our support and Ancelotti's calm, he could became next Drogba. As for the incident with throwing his shirt, I personally don't blame him, because from the beggining he came on the pitch, Inter's supporters were taking off on him, saying some racist shit and booing him.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is a fantastic player with a lot of talent and I really think if he trains hard he will become the best striker in the world because he is fast, skillful has a great shot and pass. But he really needs to control his emotions and improve his character if he wants to get respect of his teammates, coaches and fans.

Can't stand this guy. If he was as good as Ronaldo I could understand his arrogance, the smug cunt.

under jose's management as well, just think what he could learn from such a great manager.. he will never get that opportunity again.

i agree on that sturridge thing i don't think sturridge is good enough for Chelsea may be in the future .....

balotelli is a great player he can be a super replacement for didier drogba i like his game very much but all of this can go completelt wrong because of his attitude and childish mind .....

so that move is very risky because it can prove to be a perfect one or the worst ....

anyway i will certainly welcome aguero more than him ....

• 2 months later...

Carlo Ancelotti is keen to bring Inter Milan bad boy Mario Balotelli to Chelsea, suggesting the temperamental striker would flourish in the Premier League.

The 19-year-old is reportedly heading out of the San Siro door with his agent Mino Raiola confirming that Manchester United and Manchester City are keen on his signature.

Chelsea boss Ancelotti reckons the youngster would excel at Old Trafford, but added that he would like to have a go at curbing his famously hot temper.

Asked by Sky Sport24 if he would like to coach Balotelli, he responded: "Yes."

"They [united] are a team with great tradition, which helps that type of player. Here, the environment is different and I think a player with his character could find it better than in Italy.

"It's difficult to find a player so young with his quality, and England has a lack of players at that level."

The Italian also cooled rumours of a bid for Real Madrid midfielder Kaka, saying: "There is no chance of him coming here because he's a Real Madrid player.

"I don't think think Real are willing to put him on the market - they bought him last year and therefore this is fantasy. If Real say, 'We want to sell Kaka', it could be the case that Chelsea are interested."

SOURCE = goal.com

he will be fit for SAF

Chelsea boss Ancelotti: Man Utd good option for Balotelli

Quote: Chelsea boss Carlo Ancelotti says a move to Manchester United would be a good option for Mario Balotelli.

The Inter Milan striker is a top target for United.

"They (United) are a team with great tradition, which helps that typeof player," Ancelotti told Sky Sport 24. "Here, the environment isdifferent and I think a player with his character could find it betterthan in Italy. It's difficult to find a player so young with hisquality, and England has a lack of players at that level."