Nathaniel Chalobah

Clevemayer

Trust me, Nathaniel Chalobah is NOT underrated by anyone at CFC. The difference between Piazon and Chalobah is that Piazon has a bit more maturity in his play that Chalobah, Chalobah can dominte games, but sometimes when 1 - 0 down playing holding midfield he will try a flick or back heel and lose possesion rather than do the simple thing. Piazon will always do what is needed, if he feels he can make a run he will do, but if it is not on he will hold the ball up and look for the best pass. That is why i beleive Piazon is closer to the first team that Chalobah.

Take nothing away from Chalobah though he is bloody awesome, think more and more his best position is the holding role, could be a legend there if he continues in the same development.

Well it seems like the club agree that Chalobah is closer, and rightfully so.

• 3 weeks later...

Watford Talk ‏@Watford_Rumours

@ChelseaActivity Very composed, strong, played the ball well. If you didn't know him you'd say his natural position was CM. Fantastic.

it is possible CM will be his best position ,,,worried about things at Watford ,,Zola needs time

it is possible CM will be his best position ,,,worried about things at Watford ,,Zola needs time

I would say as time went on his best position was midfield. He is able to influence the game better there and he can be a big influence. I would keep him in that position now, he is a big talent and all he needs now is to mature more and this loan and any future loans will do just that.

I don't understand the Yaya Toure comparisons. From what I've seen of him in midfield, he's more like... Capoue I think. (Well, I've only seen Capoue a few times, but he's who's coming to mind right now.)

That's still a huge compliment to him though.

It seems that his natural skills etc. are more suited to being a defender, but his occasional concentration lapses etc. make him better in midfield at this point.

He'll probably do similar to Terry. Mature for a bit in midfield, then shift permanently into central defence.

(I believe that's what Terry did anyway. I'm too young to know for sure.)