Nathaniel Chalobah

Clevemayer

There's still one week left for the loan window to end.

I thought so too, but I asked @ChelseaYouth on twitter and he said that it is currently closed but will open on Friday for domestic loans for lower divisions that don't exceed 93 days. But I was too lazy to research if he was right :P

I thought so too, but I asked @ChelseaYouth on twitter and he said that it is currently closed but will open on Friday for domestic loans for lower divisions that don't exceed 93 days. But I was too lazy to research if he was right :P

haha, I think even I picked it up from somewhere there . :P

We wasted so much money on these foreign talents it seems we've forgotten about our own.

Even Madrid, Liverpool and Arsenal seem to have put more faith towards their youth players.

Your right, they had so much faith in Sterling they splashed out on Coutinho, Alberto, Aspas, Sturridge and got Moses in on loan.

Your right, they had so much faith in Sterling they splashed out on Coutinho, Alberto, Aspas, Sturridge and got Moses in on loan.

He's made 42 appearances for Liverpool over the last 2 years while still only being 18.

How many have Josh, Nat and the rest made for us?

He's made 42 appearances for Liverpool over the last 2 years while still only being 18.

How many have Josh, Nat and the rest made for us?

Most of them in the first half of last season when they had hardly no other option's, as soon as Sturridge and Coutinho put pen to paper he was back on the sidelines.

So apart from a 6 month spell Liverpool have been just as bad with young players as us in the last decade. I can understand criticism of our youth system because it's left a lot to be desired but Liverpool haven't done much better since the millenium.

Watford and Wigan are both reportedly interested in signing him, Wigan are playing in the Europa League this season and Nate could James McCarthy who went to Everton.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/chelsea-transfer-news-watford-wigan-2251886