Nathaniel Chalobah

Clevemayer

Crystal Palace have asked Chelsea about the possibility of signing Nathaniel Chalobah on a season-long loan. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2408011/Transfer-deadline-day-live--summer-2013.html#lc-id-KmTve43cRqSlTN1S_AEmIA

Crystal Palace have asked Chelsea about the possibility of signing Nathaniel Chalobah on a season-long loan. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2408011/Transfer-deadline-day-live--summer-2013.html#lc-id-KmTve43cRqSlTN1S_AEmIA

Wow, you're fast! :P

Well the club probably just expect him to go on loan. The only reason Josh featured was to regain fitness.

dint josh actually get injured while playing an undr 21 game??? the first one tottenham loss. i remember vaguely. but have not seen or heard anything about chalobah while ake seems to be captaining the under 21s.

dint josh actually get injured while playing an undr 21 game??? the first one tottenham loss. i remember vaguely. but have not seen or heard anything about chalobah while ake seems to be captaining the under 21s.

Yes he did, but i remember he had a small knock before. Ake has chosen to stay and play with the U21s instead of going out on loan.

Btw, the plot thickens as Watford have expressed desired to loan Chalobah again.

Chalobah did play one U21 match, the first one against Watford. He then suffered a minor injury playing for England U21s a few days later.

Still hoping he goes to Fulham or Villa TBH ? However I think he could well end up just going back to Watford.

Chalobah did play one U21 match, the first one against Watford. He then suffered a minor injury playing for England U21s a few days later.

Still hoping he goes to Fulham or Villa TBH However I think he could well end up just going back to Watford.

What about Palace? SSN where reporting their interest.

Don't even know what's happening TBH..

@FourFourTweet: Nathaniel Chalobah will join Crystal Palace on a season long loan from Chelsea. #CPFC #CFC (24minutes ago)

@SamuelRhodes_: Chalobah to #QPR is a great signing (34minutes ago)

And I've just read a tweet saying Palace are intereste in Briddcutt, defensive midfielder!

@FourFourTweet: Nathaniel Chalobah will join Crystal Palace on a season long loan from Chelsea. #CPFC #CFC (24minutes ago)

And I've just read a tweet saying Palace are intereste in Briddcutt, defensive midfielder!

Which summarizes how useless chasing tweets is. Maybe you will have to wait the extra 11 seconds until a news organization reports it, but you won't go through this endless garbage.

I think that this Sam Rhodes account is fake tbf... :P

Which summarizes how useless chasing tweets is. Maybe you will have to wait the extra 11 seconds until a news organization reports it, but you won't go through this endless garbage.

Whatever you say grandpa.. :P