test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Clevemayer

Nathaniel Chalobah

Started by Clevemayer,

1,870 posts in this topic

Our future captain :D

PS: shouldn't we move this to the current squad in player database now that he signed a professional contract?

Our future captain :D

PS: shouldn't we move this to the current squad in player database now that he signed a professional contract?

Needs to be promoted to the first team.

Chalobah Agrees First Professional Contract

Great news! It would be awesome to see him or Hutch as our future captain and Chalobah-Hutchinson as our future centre back pair. ;)

Legend in the making!

I'd be even happy if he would be given a fair chance of making the first team in future...

I'd be even happy if he would be given a fair chance of making the first team in future...

I'm sure he will he he is such a big talent that there is no doubt in my mind that he will at least get the chance.

Relax, he just turned 17.

We have a tendancy to want to rush youth development here, at this club. That's why we're all whining over McEachran who's till only 18. Kakuta's only 20years old and people are saying his career here is dead! What madness.

Rambo likes this

Not even, he's 17!

Haha, yes, I just realised. My original post has been amended with a bit more added on because of it :lol:

Relax, he just turned 17.

We have a tendancy to want to rush youth development here, at this club. That's why we're all whining over McEachran who's till only 18. Kakuta's only 20years old and people are saying his career here is dead! What madness.

I was just talking about the craziness of our board. He's young, as you said, and he has a lot of potential, but as I already mentioned, I'd be very happy if he would be given a chance at the age of 21 or so. Nothing wrong with that statement.

Very impressive tonight. He's closer to the first team than Piazon is but he isn't Brazilian so is underrated/

Trust me, Nathaniel Chalobah is NOT underrated by anyone at CFC. The difference between Piazon and Chalobah is that Piazon has a bit more maturity in his play that Chalobah, Chalobah can dominte games, but sometimes when 1 - 0 down playing holding midfield he will try a flick or back heel and lose possesion rather than do the simple thing. Piazon will always do what is needed, if he feels he can make a run he will do, but if it is not on he will hold the ball up and look for the best pass. That is why i beleive Piazon is closer to the first team that Chalobah.

Take nothing away from Chalobah though he is bloody awesome, think more and more his best position is the holding role, could be a legend there if he continues in the same development.

Strike, ja1 and Arief like this

Esk when you compare Chalobah and Paul Pogba from Man Utd who do you think has more potential. I know that Paul Pogba is really highly rated at Man utd by the the coaches at the club but do you think Chalobah is as good as him ?

ja1 likes this