Nathaniel Chalobah

Clevemayer

Zola had a few good word about Nathaniel.

http://www.chelseafc.com/chelsea-article/article/2930585

I hope he will train hard and set his targets his,then he will become a great player,he has the abilities to do it.Chalobah is one of our best academy players,for sure.

Some nice comments about Chalobah:

" I remember watching John Barnes for the first time and being blown away. I had the same feeling watching Chalobah when he came on against Brighton. Shame he's not ours. Let's hope we can extend his loan in January.”

"People moan about having players on loan , but when you get a chance to watch a player with such natural ability play in a Watford shirt , it is extremely exciting.”

" Can't believe he's only 17...and English. Unfortunately it's what's wrong with the Premiership, young players with great talent and destined to play in our English team, fade away into obscurity, unable to get in the first team. He plays in that typical Chelsea holding role, that the club seems to have had abundance of players playing over the years. I love a player who never looks at the ball when he recieves it. Quality player who I hope we get all season

" Was head and shoulders above the rest in the first half on Saturday. Such confidence and composure on the ball, giving orders to players a lot older than him. Natural talent and leader. Very bright future. Hopefully can stay for the whole season”

" he is so good why the **** did he move back to defence on Saturday. We totally lost our way after that ! Bad decision by Zola me thinks.”

CHELSEA LOANEE Nathaniel Chalobah has proved something of an instant hit at Vicarage Road, displaying a coolness and authority well beyond his 17 years.

As the Sierra Leone-born midfielder-cum-defender explains, agreeing a loan move to WD18 on transfer deadline day was a no-brainer:

"Michael Emenalo, the chief scout, and Roberto Di Matteo said they would let me go on loan this year so it was a good move to come to Watford,' confirmed Chalobah.

"I didn`t want to go to a team where I wouldn`t be able to settle in and do the things that I usually do. Coming here was the best thing I could possibly do because Gianfranco and his team are trying to play football."

Despite not making his professional debut until arriving at the Vic', Chalobah has been making waves on the international scene for a number of years now, having debuted for England's U16s at just 13.

Playing at centre-back, Chalobah helped England to a memorable U17 European Championship win two summers ago, an extremely proud occasion for six-footer:

"I don`t really know what to say. It was amazing, amazing! We were the first age group to win it since the likes of Paul Scholes so we made it into the history books and we were all very pleased."

Extract from the Chalobah interview in the Watford match programme today

Yet again hearing good things about him. Apparently he outperformed McEachran today. Someone on twitter described him as 'head and shoulders above everyone else on the pitch'. Hard to believe the guy's just 17, only Sterling is making more progress at the same age in the top two English leagues IMO.

Yet again hearing good things about him. Apparently he outperformed McEachran today. Someone on twitter described him as 'head and shoulders above everyone else on the pitch'. Hard to believe the guy's just 17, only Sterling is making more progress at the same age in the top two English leagues IMO.

keep posting ja 1 ...YES you are the one :blue scalf:

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b01nlww0/The_Football_League_Show_2012_2013_21_10_2012/

42:35 Watford highlights , can see a couple of Chalobah chances. Nice to see Zola doing well too, the Watford fans seem impressed with the new style of play, with wingbacks, that he has them playing.

Chalobah is an excellent footballer and the type of player where the loan system can work for him. For me is ideal to play in the midfield 2 ahead of the defence, he is a top footballer. Want to see him play as much football as possible on loan for the next 2 seasons and come back and challenge Mikel, Ramires and Romeu for a spot.