Porto vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we played this game solid and calm and we saw a lot of the ball, but didnt play that offensive...

imho, Mikel made a great game, he really really played the MIKELÉLÉ Role today... fouled when he should have fould, get the ref on his side, was fould when he should has been fouled, blocked well, anticipatet the ball and the game really well and disrupted they're game well, he intercepted the ball from they're passes quite often, did some nice tricks and flicks in the second half and did was carlo si expecting from him, get the ball and bring it back straight to the attack, pass the ball fast...

MotM was Anelka battled for the ball, scored the goal, was running his socks off

Cech was great, absolutly outstanding string of saves in the first half, and that ball taht hit the woodwork would have been saved by him anyway, cause if it was a little bit lower, his hand would have touched it.

again a good Performance from Malouda.

I wonder WHY is MIKEL so UNDERRATED? Even if he has a MotM-Game, he never has a rating higher than 6.5?

why does he get the same rating like ballack?

I like his way to play, and he does his job really well, the most time, and after this injurybrake, he looks like the Mikel of the last season...

Edited by Clevemayer

just £12, because i put £1 on.. but still

i had even predicted the hard to call milan game at 1-1, leeds won 1-0 in the 90 minute too.. i thought man-u winning would be safe but i was wrong :censored:

Well you would think so :P